Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Pennsylvania Swingers Clubs TJ's Lasting Impressions - Newport,PA
TOPIC: TJ's Lasting Impressions - Newport,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 619   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just waiting for those sexy summer time Saturday pool parties!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
Gonna be a great weekend at TJ's with all the milf's going wild on Friday and that discount night on Saturday so that everyone can enjoy their Mothers Day on Sunday. You don't want to miss it.

Wellsville PA
Username hidden
(237 posts)
Gangbang Party tonight....and the reservations awesome. Cant waitto see everyone. ThenTJs changes it up on Saturday to a sexy whiteout party. Gotta love this place where every event brings in a new adventure.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
Can't wait till tomorrow night!! Past 2 weekends were a blast! Let's keep the trend going!! We'll be there both nights. Hope to see you there!!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Saturday night, TJ's lingerie party is where we'll be. The list is growing with lots of great people. Now to decide what to wear. Looking forward to some sexy lingerie, maybe even a game or two. What a great way to unwind. Hope to see all of you there!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Saturday night, TJ's lingerie party is where we'll be. The list is growing with lots of great people. Now to decide what to wear. Looking forward to some sexy lingerie, maybe even a game or two. What a great way to unwind. Hope to see all of you there!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Sexy and wild things planned for this upcoming week-end at TJs. On friday night...they are bringing back their Gang Bang party by request. Gonna be a hot night for all of those who like to get it in...guys and gals alike. Then on Saturday night...the Sexy Lingerie Nights... Gonna attend both nights. Hope to see you there.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
Can not wait until this Saturday (March 16th)....TJs St Patrick's Day party. One of the best parties of the year. Wonder who will find the Lucky Charms this year...and really want to see what they have to do to earn them. The Sexy in Green Contest is hot in and of itself. If the party is half as good as Marti Gras...I better stock up on some red bull.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
I met a really nice couple from Lancaster last night (2/23) at TJ's. Unfortunately, I think they left early. I don't want to post their names, but their initials begin with J for the male and C/K for the female.

I loved meeting you and would really like to chat some more! Hoping you see this message.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Wow so looking forward to hitting TJs this Saturday night...have a couple of friends coming in to celebrate their birthdays and what better way to do it other than at a BEACH party in the middle of a cold front...cold outside and warm inside...just the way we like. Hope some of you will come out and join us.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 619   End
TOPIC: TJ's Lasting Impressions - Newport,PA