Sexy Coyotes - Quakertown,PA : Swingers Discussion 96183
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsSexy Coyotes - Quakertown,PA
TOPIC: Sexy Coyotes - Quakertown,PA
Created by: Tempted_Married_Couple
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Sexy Coyotes

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I can't wait to celebrate! I am calling this week to get a hotel room! Anyone else going to get one?? I am thinking 'hotel party' for after Coyotes! ;) I hope that girl in the red dress will be there again...or green dress works too! ;) I want her to squeeze my head between her thighs! lmao! ;) You know who you are! lol

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(298 posts)
:) Well Ray, when I decide to run for public office, I better have your vote! ;) hehe We are working on planning the next one for April 19th so get ready people! :) xoxo Mandie

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Thanks so much for the feedback! We are working on getting a discount set up for SLS members. :) In the meantime, if you check out the coyote website (coyoteshowclub(dot)com) there are membership options that include discounts. :) We are so glad you had a great time! Mandie and Rob

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(298 posts)
We had a great time at the premier bash! Thanks for putting together a great party. The club is very nice, and the location right next to the turnpike and several motels couldn't be more convenient.

We understood the first-party shake-out issues and are confident that future events will run even smoother.

We will probably go back to the club on our own. We are curious about their ribs and steaks. You might want to suggest to the owner that he offer any SLS member couple a discount on a regular basis... Could be a great source of viral advertising! :-)

Thanks again, and we'll see you there in the future.

R & M

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
Hey all! I wanted to address an issue that has been brought up to me by a number of different SLS members. I will be posting this topic in the event forum as well as the group discussion and club forum. The club, Coyote Show Club, where we will be hosting the Sexy Coyotes M&G's has been on the news lately. First and foremost, understand that this is a new club. All the legal issues are (in the words of the owners) a "non-issue" at this time. There aren't any other clubs of this type in Quakertown, so understandably, there is some resistance from the community. The television, newspapers, and other media types have puffed this up into a much larger issue than it should be or is. I have been working closely with the owners the last few weeks and have been assured that the utmost discression will be exercised. The township had a meeting last week with the club's lawyer and they have until the end of March to reach an agreement. In the meantime, the club is open, fun, and very beautiful! The only people who know about the M&G taking place is the obvious, SLS members who are attending and the owners. Even the staff is unaware of the nature of the event (being swingers). They were only given information that it was a private vip event. So, to anyone concerned about being "outed" by the media...very very unlikely! Besides, it is not in the best interest of the club to advertise a swinger event when the township is already breathing down their neck about "bringing bad things into the neighborhood". Little did they know....we already live here! :) xoxo Feel free to respond here or write me an email personally if you need any further clarification on this topic! Mandie

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Hey! Sorry it took us a while to reply...we didn't realize the club forums and the group discussions were in different locations on the site. :) oops! To answer your question. One of the owners is also the club's legal representation. He told me that everything is done and over with. There are no more pending issues and as of last Monday night (when I, the Mrs., watched a nude girl dancing on the pole) there was NO restraint. :) We hope you will join the group so we can keep everyone informed and of course the more the merrier. Look in the events section for more details! :) Mandie

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(298 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Sexy Coyotes

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(298 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Sexy Coyotes - Quakertown,PA