Pocono Paradise Club - Windgap ,PA : Swingers Discussion 410091091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsPocono Paradise Club - Windgap ,PA
TOPIC: Pocono Paradise Club - Windgap ,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 149   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are excited about this party. After being away for 10 MARVELOUS days in Vegas with 89, sunny NOT HUMID degree weather and back in PA with the cooler weather we are ready for some HOT fun. See you the 31st.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Carlas jello shots Alright!!!

Washington NJ
Username hidden
(41 posts)
March 31 party those Wonderful Famous Carla's Finger Jello Shots will be available to have just for the asking. Or we could make it a little interesting by having to do a favor for a treat. So the jello shots will be our TREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J&C

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Jello Shots are ready to go! Green and Orange!! Won't tell you the alcohol used surprise me and guess!! Happy Belated St Patty's Day!! After 1 or 2 of my shots you will be saying the same!!

Washington NJ
Username hidden
(41 posts)
hi cpls we will be there some time in aug of 07 come by and say hi

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(12 posts)
That just goes to show how close I pay attention! That's too bad about Cinco de Mayo :( We will keep thinking!

Franklin Sq NY
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Hi there!!! You know...there is always Cinco de Mayo! Margaritas for everyone!! Maybe a Sexy Heels night could work too :)

Franklin Sq NY
Username hidden
(12 posts)
;( I'll still make the shots for the next pary!!!

Washington NJ
Username hidden
(41 posts)
THANKS!! Hopefully this crazy weather wont cause the club to close! What would I do with all the shots I plan on making!! Samy hope you make the next party!

Washington NJ
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Hi guys, after another search for the jello shot recipe I found it! I knew I had it! Carla's Finger Jello Shots! 1 large package or 2 small packages of jello(your choice of flavor), 2-3 packets of KNOX GELLATIN, 2 cups boiling water, 1or2 cups LIQUOR.( Use clear liquor: EX: Gin, Vodka,Tequilla etc.) Blend jello and Knox gelatin together with a spoon. Add boiling water stir well, add liquor stir, pour into flat container( cake pan or other). Let cool, place in refrigerator till hard, cut into squares. SERVE! Naturally the more liquor used the stronger the shot!!!!!! Have fun! Samy

Saylorsburg PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 149   End
TOPIC: Pocono Paradise Club - Windgap ,PA