Help
FORUMS › Clubs › Pennsylvania Swingers Clubs › Pleasure Garden - Philadelphia,PA
TOPIC: Pleasure_Garden_-_Philadelphia,PA
« Prev  1 ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  Next »
671 to 680 of 687
User Details are only visible to members.
Got our confirmation this week.. we'll be going Saturday night for the Grand Opening :) Sounds like it's going to be a great place and lower cost then most....

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(169 posts)
We got our confirmation yesterday. Sounds like they are still not quite ready to be open but are trying hard to make this happen. We will go on Sep 10 and see what happens. Hope to see some of you there. David & Crystal

Mc Kinney TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
What exactly does anyone really know about this club. It seems as if they are pretty wishywashy about opening their business. I have only heard negative..if someone has to build a fence/wall around for safety I certainly would not feel safe. And what about my car while I am inside, and really FORGET the car what about my safety entering and exiting the premises. Too many "GRAND OPENING" nites that did not happen. Oh well guess we all gotta do what we gotta do but with all the clubs around that are seasoned and well known I would rethink attending. I go back to the very first advertising when they listed ONLY UPSCALE PEOPLE attend. Of course this is just my opinion. Mrs JandC

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Hi all, I did get a Confirmation today from PG. and they still do not have this up and running yet, But sounds like it may be a few weeks away. But you all should be getting some info today or tommorow about your membership, We will be there on 9/3 at that party, to check it out. Hope to see some of you there.

Phila PA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
We have reservations for September 3rd but are starting to worry about that date. We haven't heard anything since July. Starting to think maybe we should have a plan B.

Laurel Springs NJ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
We too sent in the information a couple weeks ago, for attending the weekend of September 10, and have received no reply. Will try again, or just take the business elsewhere.

Mc Kinney TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Interesting on how many OPENING NITES this club has advdertised.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Hope they have a great security staf in that parking lot.. This just in from Philly police 12 th district, where this new club is located. Gang Targets Airport Auto Mall

Steal ‘High End’ Radios From Used Car Inventory

It's got to be organized, and it's definitely major.

That's the contention, many of the world renowned Airport Auto Mall Dealerships in South Philadelphia.

They've got good reason to feel they are being hit by an organized crime gang.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
Smpet123, yes, we did the same thing. When it said they were booked for the 9/3 date, we put in for the 9/10 date. (We plan to be at Sunny Rest on 9/3 anyway.) We too have not heard back by way of a confirmation or anything and that was more than a week ago. We suspect they are a tad disorganized, but hopefully that will settle out in the future. Let us hope the place lives up to all the hype after all this waiting...

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
Went to the web site and they say they are fully booked for opening night on September 3, but are taking reservations for September 10. We put our names in, but have not yet gotten a reply.

Anybody going on 9/3 or 9/10?

Phoenixville PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  Next »
671 to 680 of 687
TOPIC: Pleasure Garden - Philadelphia,PA
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.