Help
FORUMS › Clubs › Pennsylvania Swingers Clubs › Pleasure Garden - Philadelphia,PA
TOPIC: Pleasure_Garden_-_Philadelphia,PA
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 69  Next »
31 to 40 of 687
User Details are only visible to members.
Could someone help us understand where in the club the sexy photo shoot is hapening? Is it in the rooms section near the lockers or is there another theme room in a different part of the club?

Wondering about play-locations in the club while it's going on.. kinda away from the camera ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1271 posts)
we are gonna give the PG club a try. will be attending the St. Patrick Party 3/13/10. staying at the Aloft hotel. see you horny guys soon!

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(113 posts)
I also just gave up a suite at the Latham Hotel in Center City. They have valet parking, a hugh rooms, and they are right around the corner from the Mummer's Parade. I also found out the Kimmel Center hosts a party during the parade with all you can eat and drink buffet with an excellent warm view of the parade . See their site for details

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Cab service is also available from the club . If anyone needs a ride to the club from their hotel Please contact me I have a very good driver that can pick you up

Username hidden
(303 posts)
BTW, for anyone concerned about driving home after the NYE party, there are several hotels about 5 minutes from the Pleasure Garden Club (around the Philadelphia airport). We got a decent room with two queen beds at the Microtel for $80 (after taxes and fees).

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
We are planning on going to PGC for New Years Eve. Anyone else planning to go? Get your reservations in early... it fills up fast!

R & M

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
We'll be there on the 7th, it's hubby's bday! If you see us, be sure & say Hi!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
we are planning a trip for nov 7th. any one planning on being there?

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Thank you for the fun party Saturday night! The back bar area was extra spicy and we couldn't help but try to... fit in ;-)

Still having flashbacks...

Heather and Tom

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1271 posts)
Does anyone know if PG is having a party on Friday August 14th? I don't see anything listed for that date on their site but we're looking for something to do.

Gilbertsville PA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 69  Next »
31 to 40 of 687
TOPIC: Pleasure Garden - Philadelphia,PA
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.