Help
FORUMS › Clubs › Pennsylvania Swingers Clubs › Pleasure Garden - Philadelphia,PA
TOPIC: Pleasure_Garden_-_Philadelphia,PA
Created by: PhillyFunCpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 69  Next »
1 to 10 of 687
User Details are only visible to members.
Can someone provide us with a "lay of the land"? Is there a locker/changing area? I'm assuming you don't wear your street clothes into the back rooms.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
44megpipe- that's what I normally wore unless there was a theme.

Phila PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hey guys, going to PGC this Saturday the 19th and wanted to get an idea on acceptable dress for Men, will a nice pair of jeans and button down shirt suffice?

Thanks,

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
CasualWatcher- Thanks for the advice! I will be sure to do that from now on.

Phila PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
fennian75 - Nowadays there are a number of single men that attend the Friday events. Also the occasional Wednesday/Thursday night parties. Often the couples that go on Friday nights are single male friendly. As long as you approach them with a respect and engage them in conversation first without being pushy you should do well. It is when the single males get grabby without first getting the OK that things get uncomfortable.

One thing you can do is to check the sign up for the event prior to Friday and once you confirm the couple is into single males you can always email them to see if they want to chat at the club.

Morrisville PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I have been amember of PGC for the last three years but I haven't actually been to the club since breaking up with my gf almost a year ago. I would really love to go again but am hesitant for fear of seeming like a creepy guy. I don't remember ever seeing many single guys on the Friday nights we would go and as a matter of fact we would mainly go on Saturday nights to avoid single guys. And advice or thoughts on what I should do? Anyone want to go with? Lol

Phila PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Went there for their first Thursday of the month KINK/BDSM event hosted by Katie. My female friend and I had a great time listening to the pussy eating presenter, who was a very down to earth dominatrix. Great tips on using towels to properly prop up the givers neck for optimal performance and partner satisfaction.

During the open forum, learned a new term "Pussy Punch"

Witnessed a lot of girl on girl kissing and heavy petting with very hot MILF types.

The sex rooms are off limits to single males, so if you want to go back there, you will need to bring a female or couple date.

They do have a sybian room that requires a $20 deposit, if things go water sports.

BYOB - Feels like a typical bar in the common areas

Bottom line: We will be back on Thursday night for their next first of the month KINK event.

Clean, Good Music, Cool People, Positive Vibe

Username hidden
(1 post)
Yes PGC has a number of private rooms as well as a few semi private and a group area.

Morrisville PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I'm trying to find a club that has a lot of action out in public spaces. Does PGC offer a lot of private rooms?

Reading PA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Our first club experience in the lifestyle and we both had so much fun! This place was awesome and can't wait to go back!

Username hidden
(1 post)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 69  Next »
1 to 10 of 687
TOPIC: Pleasure Garden - Philadelphia,PA
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.