PHILLY FRICTION - Exton,PA : Swingers Discussion 44702
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsPHILLY FRICTION - Exton,PA
TOPIC: PHILLY FRICTION - Exton,PA
Created by: WGmale The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi everyone, we're having an "all girl" lunch in august at a location on the philly waterfront..email me if any women are interested. also will be annoncing our August meet real soon!

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(266 posts)
Good try! We posted an intro and it was a busy MONTH, that we were members.Though not associated w/ your group,we were attending the 4playparty M&G and had plans the rest of the month.There was little to no activity in your groups message boards that month,even yourself posted an apology for not participating for sometime.Guess everyone was busy,did you delete all your members? While I can understand "weeding" out non-participating members,you should maybe allow them at least a 6 mo. trial period and give them fair warning that their acct. is going to expire. p.s. no need to "recruit"people from your group to come over to SLS to defend you(like last time)I think we've made our point!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4669 posts)
because there a certain rules!!! u have to post an intro and try to at least come out to one meet. u did not! they are the rules of the group and are listed before u join!

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(266 posts)
We would really like to know what is up with this group?We were invited to join,filled the requirements,then got booted.When we posted on here to another posters complaints,we were re-invited to join.Decided to give it a second chance,now a month later,booted again?At least have the common courtesy to let someone know the reason why and give them enough time to delete their profile and pics! We wouldn't recommend this group to anyone!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4669 posts)
hey all, having a "girls" happy hour this Friday nite in West Chester, Pa, some girls from here and prettybi girls site will be there & we'd like u to come too....if you are interested, email me for the details. all sexy girls invited. should be fun.

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(266 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club PHILLY FRICTION

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: PHILLY FRICTION - Exton,PA