Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Pennsylvania Swingers Clubs Night of Fantasies - Honesdlae,PA
TOPIC: Night of Fantasies - Honesdlae,PA
Created by: hottieinnepa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wish we could make it up there. But we have plans that weekend. Keep us posted though.

Milford PA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Night of fantasies reopening as byob may 30 lets pack this place and have a good time

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Always looking for a new place to meet new people. We were there once before it closed and had a good time. Hope to see it come back.

Olyphant PA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Night of fantasies may reopen as a byob what does everyone think

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I'm out west but I'm emailing my girlfriend Rachel to send an email to all our members at NEPA Fun Lovers (which is a site/club on groups.msn) reminding them about NOF.

I'm not planning to be back in PA anytime soon but Rachel, Patti and Janice are there in that area and hopefully can help bring more lifestylers to the club.

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
Hi there, Breadman! I'm all signed up! Hopefully this time Night of Fantasies will be able to have a rockin' club! It looks like quite a few people signed up already for the meet and greet. See you there!

Beach Lake PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
It looks like Night of Fantasies in Honesdale has lowered their prices and have set up new events. I've never been there before. I see they are having a Meet and Greet October 15th for $10.00. Is anyone going?

Beach Lake PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We attended the party this past saturday ( 6/18 ). This was our first time at N.O.F. The premises were very well kept and the host couple was friendly and helpful throughout the night. The food on the buffet was tasty and the bar prices were resonable for a club. The turnout for this particular party seemed a little light to us, other clubs we have been to usually had 20+ couples for parties, but the couples there were all easy going and social. We will definitely go again and recommend other swingers to give them a try. Allison and Scott

Brodheadsville PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
we attended night of fantasies for the first time last saturday. This was also our first swingers club experiance. joe is a great host. we had a good time and cant wait for the party on april 30th

Waymart PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Is anyone here planning on attending this Sat?? We are probably going to go and was wondering how many people to expect. Contact us directly (if you wish) just to say hi.

Liberty NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Night of Fantasies - Honesdlae,PA