Mountain Retreat - Brier Hill,PA : Swingers Discussion 410101071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsMountain Retreat - Brier Hill,PA
TOPIC: Mountain Retreat - Brier Hill,PA
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am Glad to see you two had a Great time on your weekend there. I go my self about every weekend and there is always some thing fun and interesting happening there. I have a great time every trip.. As it Truly is a Nice place to Go to and have fun at Playing or just hanging out it’s all good.

Waynesburg PA

Username hidden
(23 posts)
With the long Holiday weekend a past us I wanted to thank all the one who where there this weekend at the Mountain Retreat as I Truly Enjoyed my self all three days and I wanted to thank the ones who helped in schooling me in the Fine art of smoking chickens to perfection on Saturday. As they did Turn out awesome with the help of you all *ButI still think a chicken Smoking for 4 hours strait would have lung cancer by the end.* LOL

Thanks Again to every one for great weekend with you all. ~~ Steve~~ :-)

Waynesburg PA

Username hidden
(23 posts)
We had a wonderful time at the retreat last week. It was our first visit to a club...although it SURE won't be our last! Thanks to everyone for such nice hospitality. I really think the "theme" brings out alot of people. I sure hope they have more "theme-nights" such as toga night, grass skirt night, etc. Barb & Bill

Wheeling WV

Username hidden
(1 post)
Naughty Nightie Night at the Retreat May 28th come out and join in on the fun. Get out your sexiest nightie and come celebrate a few birthdays with us there is sure to be a good crowd and definately a good time will be had by all.

Scottdale PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Anytime Mrs and Mr. E and would love to join you.

Jerome PA

Username hidden
(12062 posts)
Mrs. E: The pool parties are held on the weekends during the summer months. The pool is very nice, very well kept. We have gone to the Retreat on several occasions. The Mt. Retreat is definitely a place all should visit, the grounds and the view are well worth it.

Jerome PA

Username hidden
(12062 posts)
OK, here is our report: As you know the weather was not the best Sat night so that had an impact on the attendance. I would say there were about 12 couples and 1 or 2 single males there. Everyone was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Tom had a fire in the woodstove to keep it nice and toasty warm. The one thing that we really like about the Mt Retreat vs some of the other clubs is that it is more laid back and casual. We like to be able to carry on a conversation with others and that was definitely the case at the Retreat, no loud blaring music but yet there is dancing. Another thing we really liked was the no smoking policy (sorry smokers) they had a smoking lounge for those who do smoke. During the warmer months alot of activity occurs around the pool but Sat we could have been skating on the pool so most of us were gathered around the dance floor and hot tub. The "play" area did get some activity and because it was a casual atmosphere it appeared that everyone was comfortable playing in the open area and having fun with that. Overall we were pleased with our visit and will go back to the Retreat this summer. Hope this helps!

Evans City PA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
we will take notes and do extensve research....in order to obtain the most reliable information we will conduct this investigation in both the clothed mode and the nude mode and we will do this unselfishly just in the name of research.....now let the subjects out of their cages, lol.

Report will be posted next week...after we recover.

Evans City PA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
We are attending on the 30th, so hopefully Outdoorcpl can let us know how it was.

Jerome PA

Username hidden
(12062 posts)
Just called them and it is still $50 per couple no memebership fee and Sat nights have been well attended. We are going to go Sat the 23rd....anyone else?

Evans City PA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 88   End
TOPIC: Mountain Retreat - Brier Hill,PA