Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Pennsylvania Swingers Clubs Mountain Retreat - Brier Hill,PA
TOPIC: Mountain Retreat - Brier Hill,PA
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Getting closer.........2 weeks and counting

Fredericktown PA
Username hidden
(91 posts)
oh and that friend with the birthday the day before would be..................ME hehehehehehehehehe PARTY!!!!!!!!!

Kisses & Nibbles, Sheri

Grindstone PA
Username hidden
(104 posts)
Everone ready for New Years Eve at the retreat?? This should be a wild night . We also need some help. New Years is the wife's birthday and her friends is the day before....lol......they should be in really wild mode... Hope to see all of our old friends and make new ones.

Fredericktown PA
Username hidden
(91 posts)
My wife and I went to the couples nite, Friday the 12th. The mountain retreat is a very nice, extremely clean lodge. We met some very nice people and ended up with T and B; a very nice, attractive couple. Had a great time and hope to do again soon even though we live in WV-over 2 hours away.

Elkins WV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Our first time there was awesome! The human sundae was finger licking good! Had a blast looking at all the costumes (spooktacular). Thanx for taking us livetoride2004!! Can't wait to go back for more :)!

Grindstone PA
Username hidden
(104 posts)
What a great party for Halloweeen. Everyone seemed to have a good time. I didn't hear anyone complain about anything. (except for who was going to be next in the human sundae). We can't wait to see everone again, and remember there is always room for more.

Fredericktown PA
Username hidden
(91 posts)
It’s always nice seeing you two (mstng6666) and that’s one thing nice about friends they always pass along the good news to others so they can enjoy it to. As (Livetoride2004 ) said.. You can go to the Mountain Retreat web site and there will be a link on there to the yahoo group.. Just set your emails.. To receive club postings as only the good stuff gets threw as no spam and you can click on the polls area to see what themes I have listedand vote on any you like . And any you don’t see you would like to see happen just post them in the group.. And we will add them to the list to be voted on.

The one I am pleased with is a PJ and slumber party where.. Tom has said. It’s cool to have every one that wants to stay and just sleep over, just for them bring there blankets and pillows for the evening.

But Tom has set up a new Amenity for sept and Oct.. As soon as we get it all set up..

(A Clothing optional Hunted Straw ride of the Grounds to get the spooks all jealous on the spooky party nights)

I Kinda figure it was some thing.. That can be done at the Retreat that can’t really be done any where else. And I think it can be a fun Experience To help doing and to see others to Enjoy And who knows what can happen. On the trip.. All kinda things goes bump in the night. Or what screams might be heard. Hmmmm

Keep up to date to the happening on here and on the Y group.. As I’ll be posting some of the parties here soon on SLS Events board , the retreats Web site.and the yahoo Group.

And as always nice seeing you two again even if’s just on here.. :-)

Thanks Steve

Waynesburg PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Mustang, join the yahoo group for Mt. Retreat. you can vote for your favorite theme for a party. A lot of interesting choices.

Fredericktown PA
Username hidden
(91 posts)
Steve, met a friend of yours this week-end. Said you have suggustions for upcoming events. Would like to be on e-mail list....Always have a good time at the Mt. Retreat..

Caste Village PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I was woundering what web site you happen to find the Wrong number on.? Thanks. Steve

Waynesburg PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 89   End
TOPIC: Mountain Retreat - Brier Hill,PA