Mountain Retreat - Brier Hill,PA : Swingers Discussion 410101031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsMountain Retreat - Brier Hill,PA
TOPIC: Mountain Retreat - Brier Hill,PA
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks guys. We are looking forward to broadcasting one of your hot shows live from The Mountain Retreat.

New Salem PA
Username hidden
(320 posts)
Just had to say we had a blast on Saturday. It was our first time there and everyone there was very cool. We will definitely be back:)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
It was soooooooooooo such a freaking blast last night, I could hardly sleep. The crowd was young and kick-ass good-looking. Everybody was seriously partying. Everybody was doing their thing everywhere. Nobody wanted to stop, even when the night was over. Tom and Andrea brought a new couple + quessadillas + Holy Cow Chocolate cake. Tami made her 7-layer Taco dip. Tami and I made pepperoni and cheese roll-ups. The hot tub was 102 degrees. The new firepit was blazing. Tim and Jenn did a great job hosting. Tami and I hooked up TWICE. We went to bed exhausted and not a drop left between us.

Now THAT was a party.

New Salem PA
Username hidden
(320 posts)
Btw, our friend and customer, Chris is doing a free SLS tattoo at our Friday, September 28th party. Check out the event listing. It seems to be growing nicely.

New Salem PA
Username hidden
(320 posts)
We're working on it. We try to make at least one improvement each week. We will keep improving....hoping you guys keep cumming. :-)

New Salem PA
Username hidden
(320 posts)
Do agree with Yummy, the food is certainly an after thought or hardly any thought at all.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
We just spent a fantastic weekend at the Retreat. A fun time was had by all. We encourage all those interested to definitely try this club. Indeed, this was the best club for us by far. Loved the architecture and the "homey" feel (and smell) of the lumber in this log-cabin style club. First club we've been to that had a sort of "potluck" meal offering, as opposed to a full-time cook with a buffet. We're hoping one day for a more standard hot dinner buffet, as well as a hot breakfast option with things like an omelette station, waffle maker, pancakes/French toast, eggs made to order, bacon/sausage, etc.), for those who choose to remain overnight...as the term "Bed & Breakfast" might imply. Still, we hope to return again soon!

Mount Washington PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
So nice that the Mountain Retreat is open again. It was a great atmosphere, just like a huge house party, not a structured disco dance club. Very clean, all of the amenities, friendly people and of course the crystal clear swimming pool. Did I mention the view, wow! Great job R&T. Oh yea, the "T" isn't Tom!

Washington PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Ok shibby ill bring just alittle for you .......Cause i know it will not take much... LMAO Yea it would be great to see you guys again been to long for sure...

Addison PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Shibby I'll bring the wine..... LMFAO

Addison PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 88   End
TOPIC: Mountain Retreat - Brier Hill,PA