HazletonMandG - Hazleton ,Pa : Swingers Discussion 48553
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsHazletonMandG - Hazleton ,Pa
TOPIC: HazletonMandG - Hazleton ,Pa
Created by: Jonjones The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
John have you guys deceided on the activities for the night like the ticket drawings for freee rooms etc.

Hazleton PA

Username hidden
(296 posts)
We got a room and ate out the day after and didnt' spend near 200 bucks for the entire weekend. I guess when you were having that good time nikki that you may have lost track of your money situation, I know of people who do that. It really seemed as though you were having a good time to me. When we go to any event we have a good time no matter what. We make the decision to get a room or not, drink or not, ect. The Hazelton parties have been nothing but fun for us. My guess is that you made that decision to get a room and spend those bucks to have a good time. Same way as your decision to go to PP for a reason , even if it was to save a little money, and certainly can't blame ya there, but when you say you had an OK time at Hazelton....seems to be an understatement from my observations that night.

I say enjoy your night at PP for whatever reasons , and party within your means. Always enjoy yourself no matter what, but don't lead others to think that any mng isn't fun just because you may have not made the best decisions that night.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA

Username hidden
(1699 posts)
but still the hotels at planet pocono aren't that expensive. actually what killed me was actually mostly paying for my drinks and mingling and buying a drink here or there for a friend so what saves me at PP is it is a BYOB party. instead of 5 or 8 doallars a drink i bring my liquor and i only pay for that

Scranton PA

Username hidden
(777 posts)
actually i spent 90 for the room at hazleton and actually nothing for a room at planet pocono

Scranton PA

Username hidden
(777 posts)
CANNT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONES SMILING FACES AGAIN!!! WHO READY FOR THE PARTY!!! I KNOW WERE READY WITH THONGS OOOOOPS I MEAN BELLS ON OR MAYBE NOTHING HEHEHEHEHE BUT ANYWAY CANNT WAIT

Hazleton PA

Username hidden
(296 posts)
yes i feel that way too Dont get me wrong i love the hazleton parties but i feel that i made a commitment to planet pocono for the night as well that i will attend that party now if hazleton was a different night i would be there in a heart beat

Scranton PA

Username hidden
(777 posts)
yes i did get a room i live in scranton and did not wanna drive home while drinkin

Scranton PA

Username hidden
(777 posts)
i can say i did enjoy myself dont get me wrong i just feel i spent a lot of money

Scranton PA

Username hidden
(777 posts)
well i feel i spent at the last hazleton over 200 dollars and had an OK time at planet pocono i spent 20 to get in and 20 on my booze and had a blast and had tones of after party invites to hotels that are extremely close to the party

Scranton PA

Username hidden
(777 posts)
yea the play area is ur hotel room

Scranton PA

Username hidden
(777 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: HazletonMandG - Hazleton ,Pa