DJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA : Swingers Discussion 410031081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsDJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA
TOPIC: DJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 141   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We went to DJ's Saturday the 26th of March and had the freaking times of our lives. At one point we met a couple and hit it off but then lost contact as the night went on. Her name was Terri and I think his name was Ed. The gentlemen was significantly older than the beautiful and generous woman. Both were a hoot and a lot of fun. (Hey, she volunteered to be fluffer for our private party!!!!) Does anyone know of whom I speak, or are you guys on here yourselves? The DJ's Yahoo site doesn't have messaging any more so I can't post there.

We would like to make contact and maybe get together again. Thanks for any help! S&D

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Voy 2,

Thanks for the response and I want to clarify: I did not mean to make it sound as if people are rude or anything, it's just difficult to join conversations and mingle, at least for us. I have never had trouble conversing in any environment anywhere and am completely comfortable going to parties with total strangers but we just can't seem to crack anyone's shell there. Last time, the wife approached some regulars and asked for a lesson in giving lap dances and they all said sure but never came over. We also asked some folks to dance and they said sure, as soon as they has a drink and, of course, never returned. My wife finally starting dacing with a guy and getting flirty and I started to speak with his wife at their table and she told me she was here for him and that she got all the attention she needed. (And then proceeded to make out with the next guy who came to her table.) OK. I mean it, I know not everyone finds everyone else attractive but I really just wanted to talk while our spouses were dancing. I think next time we will try to find folks to go with us so we can talk and have more fun. Steve

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
We have been attending Dj's for a number of years and we have to tell you Duke, we know how you feel. When we first went to DJ's we felt the same way, that there was no way to break thru the cliques... But we must tell you that is so WRONG. Yes there are groups of friends that know eachother well and hang together, it's natural with friends... But once we started introducing ourselves to people and initiating conversations we found that we were able to mingle with everyone. That does not mean that everyone is going to play with everyone there has to be that "click"... but don't be shy, say hi!!! EVERYONE at DJ's will welcome you and do thier best to make you feel comfortable!!! We have attended a lot of clubs, they all have groups of friends that hang together, and they are all a little intimidating until you reach out.... and hey, if you don't find a new play date... play with the spouse, it will spark interest..

Port Clinton OH
Username hidden
(34 posts)
We went to DJ's Saturday January 15, 2011.

As usual it was a good time for us but we still can't break into any of the cliques there. Not that we really want to but it would be nice to have conversation with other people.

Steve

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
We were at DJ's last Saturday for the first time in over a year. We had a really GREAT time. It's a bummer that real life keeps us from getting there more often. We always have such a good time there.

We're going to try and get there again this weekend.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16846 posts)
Does anyone post here anymore? lol well, we are going 7/3! Looks like theres gonna be lots of patriotic ppl there!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
this forum needed bumping...lol! I hope to get back up there soon! Happy belated b-day to Deb!

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(819 posts)
Naughty School Girl night on Saturday. Anybody going?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16846 posts)
We are making a road trip to DJ's on Saturday 1/30... Let us know if you are going and want to join us for a drink or two!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Going to DJ's Saturday Dec 19th---our first club experience!! Drop us a note if you're going to be there!!

Geneva NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 141   End
TOPIC: DJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA