DJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA : Swingers Discussion 4100310131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsDJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA
TOPIC: DJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   131 to 140 of 141   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to say the host and hostess ( Jim and Deb) are a real class act and the food is incredible...if not too much. The portions are ample and freshly made never questionably aged in a neglected crock pot, and served by a great staff of volunteers 2 times a night. Personally,I would rather play on an empty stomach and some freshly gargled scope myself, but the grilled steak and veggies always temps me beyond my ability to say no....lol.

The only thing I can complain about is the smoke. More and more people are smoking up a storm at the club, and I happen to be asthmatic and that is my trigger. I would love to see a smoke free night or a room for smoking with separate ventilation. A totally self- serving request, but I end up with bronchitis and then pneumonia...so...allow me a little self serving musing..ok?:}

So what do you say Jim and Deb? Any chance of even a once a month non smoking party? ( except in the most metaphorical sense ...grin.)

Oh and by the way... the place is as clean and well taken care of as anyone could hope for. It was designed as a club( not a private residence) and all in all is very well thought out.

Yours

~Cat of Bodyscape02

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
Anyone bringing their boots to DJ's on the18th???

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Funshine, when we went out to the club last year they only charged us a one night membership fee of $10.00, it was nice since we only get that way once a year. We wish our schedules allowed us to get there more often cause we would definately be there! R & K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
There are certain clubs and certain times of the year that they offer special membership fees if you already belong to another club and show your current membership card they offer a reduced one time membership fee.

EXAMPLE: On TJ's website they offer this: We are very pleased to announce to anyone holding a current membership card to the Cottage or DJ's Island we will honor their membership by charging a $1.00 temporary membership fee a one time visit to TJ's along with our regular door fee. You must show your current membership card to one of these Club's when you arrive. TJ's members may visit the Cottage or DJ's Island for a one time visit of $1.00 and their regular door fee.

If you look at each web site you may get an offer that is hard to pass up. Carla and Joe

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
We will be visiting this wonderful club on Feb 18th...we can't wait to go back. Jim & Deb are the best hosts and the staff and guests are so fun and friendly....Hope to see some of you there! Randy & Kathie

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
You might want to visit the club's web site: djsisland (dot) com

They've upgraded the virtual tour with 360 degree views.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
We have attended this club many times since they opened. We’ve had both good and only “OK” times there but no BAD. The staff is what really makes this place great. From the moment you walk in they take care of you. If you’re new, they take some time to show you around and let you know the rules. The owners are very nice and will treat you like they’ve known you for years. The wait staff and bartenders do a good job at keeping up and they are ALL volunteers!

We generally go to the larger parties, though we may not do so anymore as the one down side is how crowded it can become. It’s not that we don’t like people, it’s just that it becomes way too smoky and for non-smokers it can be nasty. (As can any bar/night club when packed.)

Other than that, it’s definitely worth going. It’s not the most popular club in the area for nothing!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
AWESOME club!! We wish we lived closer so we could go more often!!! Deb and Jim are great as well as thier club!!! Clean, good food, good dancing, great people staff and patrions!! Always know how to throw a great party!!!

Kisses to them both!!!

~ Trish & Gary

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
DJ's is a great club. We always have a good time.

New Eagle PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Wheee, we get to be the first ones to say just how great DJs is. Jim & Deb, Thanks!

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   131 to 140 of 141   End
TOPIC: DJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA