DJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA : Swingers Discussion 4100310101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsDJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA
TOPIC: DJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 141   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG ! !!!! 74days since the last time someone posted on the Dj's club forum????? Where did everyone go? We will be there this sat evening.. hoping to run into some old friends.. and maybe meet some new ones.... if you see us there.. please stop by and say hello

Mount Airy MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
After an extended absence from the CLUB we are gearing up for NYE. AND ARE WE READY TO PARTY at the best club in PA. We can not wait to see all our friends to join in the celebration of ending 2006 and starting 2007. If you are also attending please stop by and say hello, join us for a drink or perhaps a dance. Joe and Carla

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Me and my better half had the pleasure of attending DJ's for the first time this past Sat. We are extremely lucky to have attended on the Anniversary of this great place.Not to mention it was our birthday weekend (thanx Ruthie from both of us).For our first time all the staff and off duty staff made us feel very comfy. We will for sure be back

Franklin PA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
There is now a Group here on SLS for people who enjoy the Island. It will open to the site on the 7th, though some people are able to join early. You can access it via the link on the main page for now. Look for the state of PA then go to the Clubs/Groups section.

When you join it will say "Private" membership. This just means that Free members of SLS may not join. This is to ensure privacy and limit the number of lookey-loos and bogus profiles, keeping conversations there confidential.

All paying members of SLS can and are invited to participate.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me either directly or via the help desk section of the Group.

Thanks, Ron

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
Heading to DJ's 9/16. This will be our fist time there, so if you see us stop and say Hi!! Can't wait as we have heard so many good things about this club.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
We will be visiting DJ's for the first time on Friday 6-9. We have been to several clubs and look forward to seeing DJ's. Anyone else going to be there that night?

Dawsonville GA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
It will be our first experience on DJ's tonight for the School Girl theme. Can't wait to met some new people and have a great time. We have heard nothing but good things about the club. If you see us please don't be shy and come say hello!!

Kisses

Zoe (and Craig)

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
We have been member at DJ's since last July. We were, and for that matter still are, very new to the lifestyle. DJs is the only cub that we have ever attended, so our perspective may be skewed. We did not know what to expect when we went. We had a lot of really irrational ideas about what it might be llike. What we found was a very well maintained nightclub. The atmosphere was a lot more comfortable than many "normal" nightclubs that I have been in previously. The DJ plays a variety of music. There is plenty of room to move around. For the price of admission, the club serves you a very nice sit down dinner. The bartenders are very friendly and keep the drinks pouring. The private rooms are very clean and well kept. The cleanliness of the club as a whole is great. I have heard horror stories about other clubs!

If you want to be left alone, that is exactly what will happen. The other poster hit that one right! I think that most folks are so concerned about potentially offending someone that they go out of their way to not do so. As a newcomer, this can be interpreted as clique-ish behavior. I never perceive it that way. I just figure that they are being polite and trying to not be pushy. So, if you want to talk to someone, get up from your table and talk to them! :-)

We try to get there about once a month. Sometimes we go more, sometimes less. We always look forward to going. We have friends that have been in this lifestyle for 20+ years and they tell us that we are very spoiled because we have DJs available to us. They have been to many clubs in the region over the years and feel that this place is head and shoulder above anything else that has been around before. That should tell you something.

And no, I do not work for DJs! LOL I am just very impressed with the place and how we are treated there. :-)

If I have any complaint, it is the number of single men present. That is a problem a lot of places though from what I understand - not a situation that is unique to DJs.

The other poster is correct, its too bad you are not going this Saturday for "Naughty Schoolgirl Night". We have been told to expect a big crowd and a lot of fun. If you happen to make it there on the 20th, let us know. We always like to meet new people - just to make friends if nothing else! :-)

Murrysville PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hello all! My wife and I will attend DJ's for the first time ever on the 26th, not only our first trip to a swinger's club but our first forray into the lifestyle basically.

So we're excited to see the place and meet some of you guys. And kind words of advice?

And btw, I read a terrible review of the place online. Said they [DJs] do not screen who they let invery welll, and that the owners allow designer drug use on the premisses?

The review wasn't flattering in other regards too......thoughts? She we be worried, or was it a disgruntled lover who got miffed?

Reagrdless, love to talk DJ's on yahoo too.. Same name as here over there.

Canfield OH
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Good to know. We have been to some "theme" nights there that were not as much fun as a "regular" Saturday party. We are looking forward to it. :-)

Murrysville PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 141   End
TOPIC: DJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA