Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Pennsylvania Swingers Clubs DJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA
TOPIC: DJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club DJ's Island

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 142   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Carly was great at the Naughty School Girls party. Her outfit let you see just the right points so you knew she would win--if there had been a "Naughtiest" school girl party.

And she inspired so many to get together! I'm sure I miss some of her meetings, but the one at the end had four couples inspired. Three on the public poster bed and one more in the same room. Lots of space to watch and no door to close!

She told me, "Watch!" I kept my eyes pealed!

Camp Hill PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hey maybe someone can help us we. We were at DJ's this weekend and were talking with Tom from the kitchen we misplaced his info and would like to reach out to him like we said we would but cant.

Renfrew PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Thank you love...dropped you a message. I do so hope more fellas are not too terribly shy

Perrysburg OH
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Bridgette get with me I would be glad to have your company with you to DJ's

Franklin PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We are from Toronto and hoping to go to DJs on 4/4 and 4/5....wondering if there single fella s there on one night or another and would adore pre connecting. I am a trans grirl and my friend is a lovely genetic girl...we do belong to local clubs in Toronto and hope the Pitt area is welcoming

Perrysburg OH
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Where is DJ's? Someone please message me details... TIA

Sinking Spring PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
we love dj's all we can say....

Toronto OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
<strong>Hi Rob and Alicia just sent you a lengthy message about DJ's WE LOVE IT the club is easy to get to and there is a nice holiday Inn just 1/2 mile down the road right by the turnpike, we have been gpoing pretty much every saturday night for a year and a half, wont be there this weekend but will be next saturday. hit us up with any questions I give the club a solid 10+</strong>

Zelienople PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Were a hot and fun couple from Ohio. Been to Club Escape n Club Eros here in northeast Ohio. Wanting to do a road trip to DJ's. Hows the scene there? Let us know! Need some reviews of DJ's, hotels near the club for an overnight stay...

Lakewood OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
perfect.

You are right. 2 clubs makes us lucky...and happy. DJs is #1. TMR is #2 but we are working our asses off to be another GREAT party place you will all want to try.

Ray and Tami

New Salem PA
Username hidden
(320 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 142   End
TOPIC: DJ's Island - Beaver Falls,PA