Club Kama Sutra - Philadelphia,PA : Swingers Discussion 41013
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsClub Kama Sutra - Philadelphia,PA
TOPIC: Club Kama Sutra - Philadelphia,PA
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Club Kama Sutra

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SLS offer? I must have missed something. Mind filling us in?

So glad to hear that there weren't any problems.

Thanks for letting us know!

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
If anyone went last night i would be interested in hearing if there were any problems. With everything that is going on it almost makes me not want to have a meet and greet again for fear or attracting unwanted attention. I am temted though to contact the Morning Call and give the other side of the story.

Kisses

Zoe

PS I really like the island idea :)

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
FINALLY, Ive found something I can agree completely with my "friend" from NJ.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
that is the link to the news report poppa was talking about. I would love to meet these people.

Coopersburg Borough officials met with attorneys all afternoon on Friday, trying to figure out just how they can stop an existing strip club from becoming a new home for swingers.

"That's disgusting," said one resident. "It's wrong, it's immoral," said another.

"It's just not something you want in this quaint town of Coopersburg," said Kathy Meinhart.

It's the strip club that's got everyone talking. The Silhouette Showbar will no longer just feature topless dancers. Starting Saturday it will be the new home of a swinger's club called Club Kama Sutra.

Club Kama Sutra used to hold regular swing parties in Philadelphia, but was shutdown last year.

Now according to its Web site, it will host parties at the Showbar every Saturday night, featuring themes like Short shorts and Little T's and Bi-Ladies Luau.

Members pay $60 to drink, dance and use the 12 hotel rooms upstairs.

"Why do they need a club, why not go to their houses," said Glen Rowe. "We got a daycare across the street, I have a 16 year old daughter."

Rowe lives next door to the strip club which sits in the middle of a residential neighborhood.

He's worried about the kind of people the swing parties will attract.

Others are worried it will promote drugs and prostitution.

"The people who frequent those places have problems so it would be harmful to the families that live around there," said Jeanette Alosi.

NBC 10 tried contacting the owner of Club Kama Sutra, but he did not return our calls.

And when we asked the people here at Silhoutte's about the parties, they simply answered, no comment

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(742 posts)
It just seems like they can't get a break. Unless the paper is on the mailing list we can't imagine how they'd find out. When they had the "branch" in Allentown we don't ever remember seeing an article about it in the paper.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8970 posts)
Last Updated: August 31, 2006 - 2:44 PM EDT Swingers' club opening in Coopersburg The Morning Call A private "swing" club tossed out of Philadelphia last year has found a new home at a Coopersburg strip club, and some local residents are up in arms.

Club Kama Sutra, a couples and swingers club that operated behind blacked-out windows on South Street for five years before it was closed in November by the state for operating without a permit, will hold its first "party" on Saturday night, according to the club's Web site. Members who pay $60 will get a party that "includes DJ, dancing, light snack buffet and adjacent 12 hotel rooms," according to the Web site.

Borough officials say the venue is the Silhouette Showbar gentleman's club at 111 East Station Ave. "We only learned about it this week," said Borough Manager Dan Stonehouse.

Stonehouse said Club Kama Sutra has not applied for any permits, and borough officials are checking to see whether there are any "zoning issues regarding the club as well as with the [state] Liquor Control Board."

Steve Didonato, a local restaurant owner, said he and other residents and business owners are scrambling to try to stop the parties, which are scheduled for every Saturday night. Future party themes include "Bi-Ladies Luau" and "Sexy Jeans & Raunchy Ts."

According to its Web site, Club Kama Sutra is "Pennsylvania's premier club for sensual couples and singles."

"We don't want this in our backyard," Didonato said.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8970 posts)
Yeah thats what i was thinking. Hopefully it will be cool enoughtho to feel good.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(742 posts)
...not bad.. not bad... And after three days of over 100 degree weather, who knows?

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
It is not heated but last week it was 87 degrees.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(742 posts)
We are considering it... By the way, does anyone know if the pool is heated? (Nightime skinny dipping can get chilly...)

Thanks

R & M

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
TOPIC: Club Kama Sutra - Philadelphia,PA