The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH : Swingers Discussion 409741091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsOhio Swingers ClubsThe Princeton Club - Columbus,OH
TOPIC: The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hope you folks will cum to the club when we invade from the Cleveland area:) Having big meet n greet with the help of kitty and RK. From what we hear, TCC(patti ohio connection) will also have her group attending also. Should be a great night. Some are coming Fridday too. Don't know if we can stand all the fun, two days at Club Princeton. Mark your calendars for the 19th of November. We look forwards to meeting alot of new friends. Mr. n Mrs. P aka Chuck n Lisa Steve and T are helping out with the plans. They are co-moderators of our yahoo group. LakeErieIslandsAdultBoating

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(237 posts)
We sure hope to be there. Look us up on Saturday night. It should really be a good time, of course it always is. Are you planning on going in costume?

Dawsonville GA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
We were there on the 16th and 17th. The couple couple that we mentioned was there celebrating their anniversary. Either way we're coming back and planning on having a great time. Plan to get there early both nights and stay late. I "think" I recognze your wife by her photo. There were so many attractive women! Hope to see you there!

Rossford OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We plan on coming on Halloween on Saturday. We were there on September 17 don't know if that was the night you were there or not or if we met you or not. My wife was tied up to the cross on the main stage one night and she enjoyed it also. We have a blindfold if you need someone to bring one.

Dawsonville GA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
We're planning to go Halloween weekend (both Friday and Saturday). Hope to see as many of you as possible. Faye has a fantasy of being tied to the St.Andrews cross and blindfolded. We both hope lots of sexy lady's and gentle men will give her plenty of attention.

We're also hoping to hook up with the couple we met there mid September too!

Rossford OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
My wife & I attended for the first time on 10/01/05. Once we got thru some confusion at check-in we enjoyed ourselves. It took a while but we did meet several terrific couples whom we hope to see again. We plan on attending the Halloween Party.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Anyone here going to Club Princeton Saturday October 1st?

Dawsonville GA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I just received an email and also the newsletter from Kitty. They are changing the smoking area back to the bar and pool table area. The kitchen will be closed off again. They are still looking for ideas on the smoking if anyone has any suggestions. I suggested smoke eaters but they said they had tried them and they did not work well. Just wanted to let everyone know about the change back so keep coming to the club. They are listening to what the people want. Hope to see everyone there soon.

Dawsonville GA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
We went on Friday and Saturday this past weekend. WE had a GREAT time! It was slow on Friday but it gave us a chance to get a feel of things and ease into the surroundings. Saturday was much busier (not as busy as some may have hoped for) but it was still a great experience! Faye had her first time with another lady. She told me she would LOVE to see her again! We plan to go to the Halloween party so we will be back for sure!

Kitty and everyone else there were very polite and helped us into the lifestyle. First class all the way!

Rossford OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
This will be shorter. Any of you that go to Club Princeton we would love to hear your opinion on the new smoking arrangements. We would love to hear form non-smokers and smokers alike. We have been there several times and love the place. We just don't like the new Kitchen/smoking lounge. If you feel the same you can email Kitty and let them know our opinions. It is of course their decision to make.

Dawsonville GA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 110   End
TOPIC: The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH