Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Ohio Swingers Clubs The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH
TOPIC: The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 113   End
User Details are only visible to members.
amlongn4u -- We can give you some info ...went for first time on 10/1/05. Liked the place and we are going back on Halloween(10/29). wife & I are playing as couple but I am still on here as single...if you contact us by e-mail we can fill you in a lot more.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
We are excited about the up-cumming Halloween party. Will be there Sat 10/29. CAn't wait to meet and make some new friends

Washington PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Okay folks here goes. Mrs.P is sick with cold and damn hurricane heading to were we are going. Great. I'll take the hurricane.lol I hope I get in everything anyone needs in this post. If not get hold of Chuck n Joy they might be able to answer your questions or go to ClubPrinceton dotcom for information.

We are staying at the Best Western Hotel, Columbus North, 888 E.Dulin Granville Rd. phone is 1-614-888-8230. The hotel has a fitness center,hot tub, steam room and indoor pool. The rate if you call and say you are with our group, LEIAB is $64.00 plus tax for a total of approx. 74.72. You can go online at farechasedotyahoodotcom and click hotels, enter Columbus and choose your own or look for the one we are all staying at. Yes there will be a pre party in the rooms. Trying to beg ChucknJoy into throwing it because they threw such a GREAT one last time. No matter what we will have a party. We are going to stay Friday and Sat. Both nights at the club:) Also want to spend Sat. day wandering our State Capitol, german town, the adult stores on High street, the bookshops ect. Make a nice getaway weekend of it. Anyone and everyone are welcum to cum bum around with us. If we get lost, T and Steve our Columbus moderators might help us:) WEG

Now about ClubPrinceton. Again go to Clubprincetondotcom and see what a great place it is. Club priceton Nov. 19th doors open 7:00pm. Make sure when you register(suggest you call in advance) you tell Kitty or RK you are with the group. They waived the yearly membership fee and set a price as follows. Friday. and Sat Package deal. $25.00 Fri and $50.00 for Sat. for a total of $75.00. Yes you can go Sat. only for the 50 bucks, but not Fri. only for the 25 bucks. Club Princeton is 614-275-9861 at 425 South princeton Ave., Columbus Ohio. Note::::::::::They do have a dress code. Go online and read it. NO JEANS,SNEAKERS, Ball Caps,Torn ripped shirts pants ect. This is an upscale club. No they are not snobs, just believe in dress to impress:) One more thing, you must bring and show your DRIVERS LICENSE, or State ID CArd to gain admittance. We will not be online until the 2nd week of Nov. so again, contact ChucknJoy or StevenT for more information. Hope to see everyone at the club. Last year we had a huge turnout and all had a blast. Mr. n Mrs. P aka Chuck n Lisa

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Hope you folks will cum to the club when we invade from the Cleveland area:) Having big meet n greet with the help of kitty and RK. From what we hear, TCC(patti ohio connection) will also have her group attending also. Should be a great night. Some are coming Fridday too. Don't know if we can stand all the fun, two days at Club Princeton. Mark your calendars for the 19th of November. We look forwards to meeting alot of new friends. Mr. n Mrs. P aka Chuck n Lisa Steve and T are helping out with the plans. They are co-moderators of our yahoo group. LakeErieIslandsAdultBoating

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
We sure hope to be there. Look us up on Saturday night. It should really be a good time, of course it always is. Are you planning on going in costume?

Dawsonville GA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
We were there on the 16th and 17th. The couple couple that we mentioned was there celebrating their anniversary. Either way we're coming back and planning on having a great time. Plan to get there early both nights and stay late. I "think" I recognze your wife by her photo. There were so many attractive women! Hope to see you there!

Rossford OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We plan on coming on Halloween on Saturday. We were there on September 17 don't know if that was the night you were there or not or if we met you or not. My wife was tied up to the cross on the main stage one night and she enjoyed it also. We have a blindfold if you need someone to bring one.

Dawsonville GA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
We're planning to go Halloween weekend (both Friday and Saturday). Hope to see as many of you as possible. Faye has a fantasy of being tied to the St.Andrews cross and blindfolded. We both hope lots of sexy lady's and gentle men will give her plenty of attention.

We're also hoping to hook up with the couple we met there mid September too!

Rossford OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
My wife & I attended for the first time on 10/01/05. Once we got thru some confusion at check-in we enjoyed ourselves. It took a while but we did meet several terrific couples whom we hope to see again. We plan on attending the Halloween Party.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Anyone here going to Club Princeton Saturday October 1st?

Dawsonville GA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 113   End
TOPIC: The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH