The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH : Swingers Discussion 409741081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsOhio Swingers ClubsThe Princeton Club - Columbus,OH
TOPIC: The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The club wasn't closed on Friday, They just closed earlier than normal because everyone had left.

Dawsonville GA

Username hidden
(38 posts)
We know this may not be the exact place to post, but it is a start. We would like to P.M. with a couple that has been to this club or goes there on a frequent basis. We are looking at being there next month. If you are up to it give us a yell. Thanks, Rdkg1998cpl

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(18 posts)
Club Princeton has made a great deal with a downtown hotel. If anyone needs details let me know.

Dawsonville GA

Username hidden
(38 posts)
It should be a great party Saturday November 19 at Princeton. Hope to see everyone there.

Dawsonville GA

Username hidden
(38 posts)
We will also be there on Saturday. She will be a Flapper and not sure what she is dressing me up as yet. Wow that is scary!

Dawsonville GA

Username hidden
(38 posts)
We will be at the Princeton Club in Columbus on the 29'th, Hope to meet alot of new Friends there. :O)

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
Amlngn4u, Here's our take on the Princeton. First of we are very new to swinging. We looked at all of the websites for the Ohio clubs and some of Michigan and Pennsylvania too. We were willing to drive to find the right place for our first adventure. Especially if there was something special the club had to offer.

At first I was suspicious of the Princeton website. It looked too good to be true. It looked too slick and commercialized. I'm a professional webmaster and it was obvious that this was no amateur production. Again I wondered if it was a slick come on. After looking at all the sites and weighing things we read including this site, we decided to try the Princeton.

Well the Princeton lived up to be everything we wanted and what their site said it was. It was very clean. The people all friendly and without any pressure. The bar area and dance floor rivals most upscale dance clubs. The club has enough size to make exploring it fun and yet not so large you get lost. They have a very interesting assortment of rooms to play in both private and open. Did I mention that the place is CLEAN?

If you go I doubt you will be disappointed. It's very nice. We're planning to go this weekend, both Friday and Saturday.

E-mail us back or post here if you want more info. If you go this weekend let us know and we can try to show you around. They do give an orientation tour around as well.

Rossford OH

Username hidden
(50 posts)
amlongn4u -- We can give you some info ...went for first time on 10/1/05. Liked the place and we are going back on Halloween(10/29). wife & I are playing as couple but I am still on here as single...if you contact us by e-mail we can fill you in a lot more.

Washington PA

Username hidden
(16 posts)
We are excited about the up-cumming Halloween party. Will be there Sat 10/29. CAn't wait to meet and make some new friends

Washington PA

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Okay folks here goes. Mrs.P is sick with cold and damn hurricane heading to were we are going. Great. I'll take the hurricane.lol I hope I get in everything anyone needs in this post. If not get hold of Chuck n Joy they might be able to answer your questions or go to ClubPrinceton dotcom for information.

We are staying at the Best Western Hotel, Columbus North, 888 E.Dulin Granville Rd. phone is 1-614-888-8230. The hotel has a fitness center,hot tub, steam room and indoor pool. The rate if you call and say you are with our group, LEIAB is $64.00 plus tax for a total of approx. 74.72. You can go online at farechasedotyahoodotcom and click hotels, enter Columbus and choose your own or look for the one we are all staying at. Yes there will be a pre party in the rooms. Trying to beg ChucknJoy into throwing it because they threw such a GREAT one last time. No matter what we will have a party. We are going to stay Friday and Sat. Both nights at the club:) Also want to spend Sat. day wandering our State Capitol, german town, the adult stores on High street, the bookshops ect. Make a nice getaway weekend of it. Anyone and everyone are welcum to cum bum around with us. If we get lost, T and Steve our Columbus moderators might help us:) WEG

Now about ClubPrinceton. Again go to Clubprincetondotcom and see what a great place it is. Club priceton Nov. 19th doors open 7:00pm. Make sure when you register(suggest you call in advance) you tell Kitty or RK you are with the group. They waived the yearly membership fee and set a price as follows. Friday. and Sat Package deal. $25.00 Fri and $50.00 for Sat. for a total of $75.00. Yes you can go Sat. only for the 50 bucks, but not Fri. only for the 25 bucks. Club Princeton is 614-275-9861 at 425 South princeton Ave., Columbus Ohio. Note::::::::::They do have a dress code. Go online and read it. NO JEANS,SNEAKERS, Ball Caps,Torn ripped shirts pants ect. This is an upscale club. No they are not snobs, just believe in dress to impress:) One more thing, you must bring and show your DRIVERS LICENSE, or State ID CArd to gain admittance. We will not be online until the 2nd week of Nov. so again, contact ChucknJoy or StevenT for more information. Hope to see everyone at the club. Last year we had a huge turnout and all had a blast. Mr. n Mrs. P aka Chuck n Lisa

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 110   End
TOPIC: The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH