The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH : Swingers Discussion 409741071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsOhio Swingers ClubsThe Princeton Club - Columbus,OH
TOPIC: The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr & Mrs P hit the nail on the head allright! We've met Beth & Chuck and they are "nice" people as RK mentioned. In fact Chuck was the one who gave us the tour of the club on our first visit there almost a year year ago. He also mentioned that "No means no." Too bad he seems to have forgotten this advice. Rarely has Kitty or RK ever had to deal with problems and unfortunately those few "problems" are the most vocal. having been an owner of business I can testify to the old saying that one upset customer will tell 10 others but satisfied customers rarely talk about you. Well given that this is only the 3rd complaint on SLS about the Princeton that means that there are hundreds, likely a few thousand very happy (and satisfied) members of the Princeton. We don't drive the 2 1/2 hour trip for no reason at all. The Princeton is the nicest and by far the most classy club in the midwest. The rest of the glowing reviews and comments prove that. Sour grapes... bah!

Rossford OH

Username hidden
(50 posts)
Isn't it amazing. I don't know these folks nor do I think I care to, yet without any knowledge of the facts, I hit the nail on the head. Sour grapes. Everyone is wrong but me. The club, the owners, the taxi driver, look in the mirror. Say okay let's get on with this-put it behind us and knowing the owners of Club Princeton, they would probably do that. But to publicly denounce a place because of your own behavior, that is not right. Folks again I say-go to a club, I don't care which and make your own mind up about the place and the folks who run it. Try it on a couple of different nights. Even a 5 star rest. can have an off night. Then if you still don't like it try another. But don't publicly knock it unless the place was a hole or something bad happened that the club was responsible for. Our slogan is Friends are best when shared, so give up the petty stuff, life is toooo short. Huggg someone. Chuck (of) chuck n Lisa aka Mr n Mrs P

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
Princeton is a very classy place - The members are very classy - I have never written anyone to tell their partner to eat shit - I wouldn't pass that type of message onto anyone -

Princeton wants Lifestyle Clubs to be classy, clean, and wonderful...Unfortunately some of the clubs throughout the country are not. Maybe you haven't noticed but we are finding Clubs that are run down, dirty, poorly designed and way out dated.

Wouldn't it be GREAT if all the CLub Owners took the time and money to make their Club the very BEST CLUB. That's what we're talking about. Bringing about a positive change within the Club industry. Princeton is ahead when it comes to design, cleanliness, stimulation, etc and we would like to see the entire Lifestyle Industry make the financial committment to improve their Clubs in much the same way. Some Club Owners are.

I have been up front and outspoken as to how I feel. People deciding to get into the business and opening a wonderful Club is a very positive thing...Club Owners making investments in their facilities is what we are after... We want everyone to raise the standard.

It's time that everyone rethink the box theory... We need a better box to encourage people to come and experience wonderful Clubs...Especially Newbies...The Future of "The Lifestyle".

My problem with your thread was that you had a hidden agenda... Nothing more. You are not asking people to make an investment in the future you are telling people to stay away from a club where your husband was told on numerous occasions to stop touching Kitty's breasts. She felt uncomfortable and told him to stop. He didn't.

Yes you both are lovely people. You brought many people to Princeton to experience a truely classy club...any they have...at the same time there are a few rules and NO Means NO. Touching someone inappropriately is not to be tolerated. We as curators of the lifestyle are here to make sure that everyone is protected...members, guests and even Owners.

So Beth, you and your husband are always welcome at Princeton as long as you respect the Club, the Members and our Guests. No matter who you are no one has permission to touch someone inappropriately. That's not going to happen at Princeton and we hope that our fellow lifestylers and Club Owners will never tolerate that from anyone. It's the GOLDEN RULE.

Love Always,

Rk

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
Avoid? As others have said-clean, squeaky clean, large, many rooms, fantastic hosts, sounds like someone has sour grapes about something that happened? We don't get to princeton as much as we'd like, we go to eros here in Cleveland, but we always promote both clubs. We even promote DJs in Pa. Unless people have specifics, we don't pay them any heed. They could be friends of anthor club, or just folks who can't be pleased. Maybe had one thing that didn't go their way, or didn't like the rules so they tell folks stay away. Kitty and RK do a fabulous job with the club, and it gets better every single time we attend. And we generally go with our LEIAB group. Never heard one of them say they didn't like the place. Do yourselves a favor, go to a club yourself and make up your own mind, don't be the lamb led down the street. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, make up yours from 1st hand knowledge. Mr and Mrs P aka Chuck n Lisa LEIAB

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
We tried Princeton for the first time last weekend. Liked it so much that we bought a year long membership and are going back tonight. We had never been to a club before, period, so obviously this made quite an impression.

The staff/volunteers were very, very nice. Kitty is perfect - she sold the club to my husband in her speech she gives before she'll even let you in the door (regarding that the club was for women, etc.).

Looking forward to tonight!

R. (the female half)

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Been to Princeton a few times. Love it. Headed there Friday, June 30 again. See you there!

Pickerington OH

Username hidden
(4 posts)
We're headed to Princeton Club on Friday 4/7. Don't really know what to expect on a Friday. The only other time we went was for the Valentines Day party on a Saturday and it was packed then. Expect it will be slower tomorrow. Anyone else going? Not sure what we're looking for - just a sensuous night out - FMF, 2+2, MFM, MMMFM ;-) etc. . . . .

Pickerington OH

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Yes, Kitty and RK have been doing a fabulous job of making upgrades(if that's possible) and improvements. The club has been experiencing a good crowd. Mr n Mrs P

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
Hi all, We are planning on going to the Princeton club tonight 3-18-06 Hope to meet some nice people there.

K & B

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
Saturday Feb. 11 Valentines (princeton) who is all coming :) Was just wondering who was all going this weekend was thinking about going. Thanks Jack & Tam

Bellefontaine OH

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 110   End
TOPIC: The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH