Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Ohio Swingers Clubs The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH
TOPIC: The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 113   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Summertime is slow since people are usually involved with "outdoor" sports, on vacation, busy with the kids, or if they're lucky, at a clothing optional resort like Northhaven.

We were last there in mid-August and Friday night was slow, only 20-30 people total. Saturday night was busy, about 120 or so people. Fall and Winter are busier. Special events really pack in the crowds too.

Rossford OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
4993709 , Dress in whatever makes YOU feel sexy. Most will dress to impress. Dress as if you were going out to an upscale nightclub for a night of dancing and partying. The club has a night club atmosphere. It just happens to have some "fun" rooms in the back...

The people are friendly and the owners are fantastic. Like any other social setting, you need to mingle and introduce yourself. If you park it in the corner don't expect to meet many people. Since it will be your first visit they will give you guided tour and explain how things work. RK & Kitty are your hosts and they bend over backward for their guests. The bartenders are very sexy and also very helpful too! Just don't be shy and you'll have fun!

Rossford OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Hello all just a few questions that we have about the club....how has has the weekends been looking as people being at the club on sat. We have gone over the dress code but we are wanting the dress code from other members so we can look are best when we come to the club....and last but not least any pointers that anyone can give us when we come to the club it can be anything. We have been to one other club in Dayton and was very disappointed in it i.e. it being very dirty and the people and managment where very rude to us....so far just from the forums i have read and the replys it looks like this club is going to out shine the other by far.

Thanks S & T

Springfield OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hey everyone...my party last night was just to wild...tons of singles, couples and everyone had a great time!

Tonight we plan on going to Princeton and watching the game on the big screen...RK is going to cook out...so come on everyone lets meet at Princeton and cheer the buckeyes on and then party and play.

Pickerington OH
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Tonya has a hugh Jello Wrestling party scheduled this Friday Sept 8th for all you couples and singles into naked women that want to splash around in jello - She is giving away a Kate Spade purse worth $250.00 to the winner - Plus alot more games - Last month she had 130 people attend her party and this Friday the club will be packed. She has had so many people email her about coming to the party this Friday she's worried where she's going to put all these people.

Then Saturday there is a mega party with a big Internet Chat group and Princeton is providing a $10 coupon for members who bring in the coupon - Rk is grillin on the Patio just like last week - You gotta love his cooking -

Princeton has new Sybian machine in a whole new peice of equipment - It is being highlighted on the stage - Stop by and give it a ride -

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Club Diversity is coming to Princeton August 26th and they are bringing 150 people from Michigan to have a Mega Party. Be sure to stop by the Club and enjoy all the lifestylers traveling soooooo far just to meet cool, sexy and wonderful people from Ohio. Thanks Club Diversity. And thank you Central Ohio for being such good Hosts.

See you at Princeton tonight!!!

Love and Kisses,

Kitty

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
WOW! We had the most erotic experience (actually experienceS) last night at Princeton! The place was packed - even on a Friday- and when they learned that I was celebrating my 40th, they certainly made it a night to remember!

We had fun the whole night, but one story will certainly set the stage . . . at one point, I was blindfolded and on the massage table and the number of hands on me continued to increase until I lost count . . . . I didn't know I had so many erogenous zones. . . . . . Ohhhhhh, I was going crazy!

Thank you to everyone who was there Aug 25th!

- K (and K)

Pickerington OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
The Black/White party is here this weekend and RJ & Tammy already have 240 people signed up for this GREAT Event - Come dressed all in Black or White. The Servers going around the Club will be body painted... The DJ is being flown in from Texas...

Mega Party at Princeton this weekend!!!

Hope to see ya. Kitty

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
I am with you...where are all the people. There were 50 couples at the Club Saturday night but because the Club is so large it does seem like not enough. I'll mention your good suggestions to my partner and see what we can do. If you a some great DJ's in the local Columbus area, we'd love to try them out. Thanks for coming to and enjoying yourself at the Club...We have found these past two summers that many of our Members are away on their boats, vacations, family obligations...But that all changes around September 1st...

See you this weekend. We are offering a special $10 off discount this Saturday to help pay for the gas to get you to and from the Club. Just our way of saying that appreciate all of our members.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Nice club but where is everybody? We went yesterday, August 5th and there were maybe 15-20 couples and most of them just danced awhile and went home. We are new (go ahead & "claim" us) but we thought there would be more going on than that...heck we see more action in our local bars...lol. This is not a criticism of the club, it was very nice, clean and friendly...just wondering why such a nice club doesn't draw more people.We were told by some regulars that the second weekend of the month is better and we will try again. In the mean time, may we offer a couple of suggestions? You might consider offering something other than pizza to eat...make the club the place to go for dinner and then stay to hang out...also, no offense but, you really need a DJ...there was no rhyme or reason to the songs...most of the time one song ended early and there was a delay before the next song came on and he played the same songs six or seven times over the 5 hours we were there. Hard to get anyone dancing that way. I hope this doesn't sound like we are slamming the place, we like it and will return and hopefully meet many more fun and exciting people!

Nic & A

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12375 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 113   End
TOPIC: The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH