The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH : Swingers Discussion 409741051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsOhio Swingers ClubsThe Princeton Club - Columbus,OH
TOPIC: The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wanted to let all my friends know I will be at Princeton Thursday night and Saturday Night!

MUAH

Pickerington OH
Username hidden
(31 posts)
WOW yesterday's OSU Game and the party last night was the best! You both are great hosts...and I just love the outside hot tubs...I can't wait for the snow and to just sit and enjoy the hot tubs. Thanks for a great party! You both ROCK!

Pickerington OH
Username hidden
(31 posts)
SLS Members...

We had a great weekend with hundreds of the best looking swingers from all over Ohio and neighboring states visit Princeton. Thank you for supporting the Club...

This week is the OSU/Michigan Game which will be televised throughout the Club and the Party will be Hosted by RJ & Tammy. Be sure to stop on out and enjoy the game and of course the club. We have 4 large projectors throughout the Club and the Owners are setting another projector outside next to the 2 new hot tubs so people can really have a splash. See you this week at the Number 1 Lifestyle Club in Ohio. Oh yea, the Chippendales are coming to Princeton Dec 23, 2006 - All my girlfriends are signing up. There is the regular 2 hour performance in main dance area and then afterwards there is a private show in the Red Room for VIP. Check it out on the club's website or go to a new promo site called Columbusnightout.

Love, Tonya and Bill

Pickerington OH
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Dear Princeton Members, Friends and Associates,

Here is the Great Breaking News you've been waiting for...

Princeton is very excited to announce that Santa and "The Chippendales" will be performing "LIVE AT PRINCETON" for a Special Holiday Performance on Saturday December 23rd from 9 - 11pm.

We have been working on this for over a year and it is finally official. This is a Special Princeton XXXMas Event. Everyone coming to the event should have one Red Santa/Elf Hat as the Official Hat to be worn during the performance. If you do not have an Official Red Santa/Elf Hat you may purchase one at the Club on the night of the performance. This is a themed event. Red Santa/Elf Hats are Mandatory!

This is a two Hour Show starting promptly at 9:00pm. We will be broadcasting this performance inside the Club on our Big Screens so that everyone inside the Club can see the show. This is not some video of the Chippendales but the real thing!!! This is a Specially priced Event:

Single Females - $20 Single Males - $100 Couples - $55 Out of Town Couples - $60

There will be a limited number of seats available so it is on a first come basis and all reservations must be in writing, confirmed by the club in writing and cancellations must be 72 hours in advance. We are expecting this to be a sold out event so do not wait until the last minute to make your reservations.

If you have never been to a Chippendale Show now is your opportunity to see them in person at the Number 1 Lifestyle Club in Ohio.

This announcement will be on our website in the next few weeks but we thought we would send out the notice now so you can get prepared.

The Club will be open Saturday December 23rd from 8pm until 2:00am - It is by reservation only. This is a BYOB Event. Smoking will only be permitted on the Heated Patio. Closed Curcuit TV of the LIVE PERFORMANCE will also be available on the Patio during the Show.

Hope you all make it to "Live at Princeton" with Santa and "The Chippendales" Performance only at The Princeton Club. We are excited to bring you another quality lifestyle event...

Long, Live, Love,

Pickerington OH
Username hidden
(31 posts)
We have only been once but plan a return trip for the Halloween party next weekend. We don't know what happened with Kim but all we can say is that Princeton is a very nice, upscale club with fun, down-to-earth people who also happen to be VERY sexy!

See you all on Saturday...we will be the gorgeous cop and the panty....errrrrr....petty thief!

N&A

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
To my friends... ITS TIME TO GET OUT AND HAVE SOME HOT FUN AGAIN !! Come Join Me Again Tantalizing Tonya For Tonya’s Tantalizing Treats At Club Princeton 425 Princeton Ave On FRIDAY October 13th Doors open at 9 pm

WOW Great responses from the last (5) parties were mind blowing! So let’s do it again!!! This is a night for all of us to get crazy and wild! No One will be left out! If you are new to the club scene, don’t worry, I will be sure to give you a great tour and introduce you to all the great members and my friends! Lots of WILD TANTALIZING Games and Great prizes! Back by popular demand… Find the sexy pin on the single male and what a prize you will get! We are going to play Tonya’s Tantalizing Body Bingo again however it will be a little harder this time!

MORE WILD & CRAZY GAMES ! SOME SORT OF WRESTLING!!!!!! THE WOMAN WILL BE WRESTLING IN JELLO BUT IT WILL BE SEXY AND EROTIC! REMINDER: I PROVIDE YOUR T-SHIRT AND THONG

PRIZES A KATE SAPDE PURSEw/ MATCHING WALLET WILL BE GIVEN AWAY!!!!!!! EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS OR EVEN SUGGESTIONS!

IMPORTANT : Princeton’s 16,000 square feet sizzles with an erotic and wild array of amenities, which include: Healthy Snacks, mixers for your Drinks (BYOB), Movie Theater, Pool Table, Games, Spas, 3 Shower Areas, 4 Themed and 2 Group Rooms, 12 Private Rooms, along with a great dance floor and a great DJ. The Patio is now open so let’s break it in right. All new members and SINGLE MALES MUST fill out a 20 second application for membership to Club Princeton! BESURE TO TELL PRINCETON AT THE DOOR YOU’RE HERE FOR TONYA’S TREAT NIGHT! Or Just print this email! The cost is just $35.00 for couples and single men this includes your membership fee and door entry. Single woman your cost is 10.00 and this also includes your membership fee and door entry. If you have any game ideas please send them to me. Smoooches ~Tonya~

Pickerington OH
Username hidden
(31 posts)
One of the biggest parties of the year is here at Princeton....its the second annual Accademy Awards Anniversary Party....a catered dinner, dancing, and breakfast. The club is beautifully decorated....so come dressed in your best! Bill and I can't wait to see the sexiest couples across the country. Couples from California, Arizona, Florida, Virginia, Michigan, Pennsulvaina are all coming to Princeton tonight! The place will be packed! See everyone tonight and don't forget Princeton is giving away 6 month memberships!

Pickerington OH
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Summertime is slow since people are usually involved with "outdoor" sports, on vacation, busy with the kids, or if they're lucky, at a clothing optional resort like Northhaven.

We were last there in mid-August and Friday night was slow, only 20-30 people total. Saturday night was busy, about 120 or so people. Fall and Winter are busier. Special events really pack in the crowds too.

Rossford OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
4993709 , Dress in whatever makes YOU feel sexy. Most will dress to impress. Dress as if you were going out to an upscale nightclub for a night of dancing and partying. The club has a night club atmosphere. It just happens to have some "fun" rooms in the back...

The people are friendly and the owners are fantastic. Like any other social setting, you need to mingle and introduce yourself. If you park it in the corner don't expect to meet many people. Since it will be your first visit they will give you guided tour and explain how things work. RK & Kitty are your hosts and they bend over backward for their guests. The bartenders are very sexy and also very helpful too! Just don't be shy and you'll have fun!

Rossford OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Hello all just a few questions that we have about the club....how has has the weekends been looking as people being at the club on sat. We have gone over the dress code but we are wanting the dress code from other members so we can look are best when we come to the club....and last but not least any pointers that anyone can give us when we come to the club it can be anything. We have been to one other club in Dayton and was very disappointed in it i.e. it being very dirty and the people and managment where very rude to us....so far just from the forums i have read and the replys it looks like this club is going to out shine the other by far.

Thanks S & T

Springfield OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 110   End
TOPIC: The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH