The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH : Swingers Discussion 409741011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsOhio Swingers ClubsThe Princeton Club - Columbus,OH
TOPIC: The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know it's almost taboo with smoking these days, but the wife and I both smoke. (wished we didn't BUT) we have never been to the club and was wondering about a smoke area, if there was one or not.

Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
hello, im in columbus for work and looking for som1 or a couple to take me to princeton want to go just not go by myself haha ..let me know please

Chardon OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hi everyone! WOW this past Saturday was totally off the hook with the naughty Gras party.One lucky ladie won a dinner for two for wiining the most beads and everyony one had a great time.Just wait tilll this weekend as wthe owners of the club continue to have great theme parties and have more people attend...Each week we have more new members attend and most return at the end of the evening to upgrade to a one year membership..I hope to see you all this weekend and don t forget to bring your friends for a GREAT TIME...Bill and Tonya

Pickerington OH
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Ladies, I need some help. We are wanting to visit Princeton for the first time but dont want to be unprepared. Curious about what to wear. Does athe women just wear very sexy clothes or lingerie? What should i take with me any experiences will be helpful. Thanks!

Kettering OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
This weekend is the EYES WIDE OPEN MASK PARTY!!! It is such a dynamite fun time to be at Princeton...

Last weekend the Club was packed with the Sexiest women... Yum Yum...

Come on out this weekend and recreate those sexy scenes from the movie...

See you this weekend with only your mask on...

Pickerington OH
Username hidden
(31 posts)
There were over 300 people at the Arnold Party last weekend and there were so many couples from all over the country.

This week we are celebrating Naughty School Girl Night and we can't wait to see all the Sexy and Naughty School Girls...

Next Friday we are having our Amateur Strip Pole Contest and then Saturday NIght it's St Patti's NIght...

Has everyone seen the Eyes Wide Open Mask Party on March 22... You will not want to miss this one. If you think the movie was different wait till you actually live thru Eyes Wide Open at Princeton.

Pickerington OH
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Saturday Night is Princeton's Pajama Party and the Princeton Pussy Cat Calendar Auditions. Last month we had 21 gorgeous women lined up on stage in fabulous Lingerie outfits...

We are looking for you Pussy Cats to come and play at Princeton all weekend long...

Long Live Love...

Pickerington OH
Username hidden
(31 posts)
This Friday is our Hunk-O-Mania Party with a twist. The Club will have 3 Sexy Hunks coming and 3 Beautiful Sexy Women are also coming to dance and strut their stuff for all the Ladies and Men in the audience... You do not want to miss this $10 show... That's right. It's only $10 for Ladies and only $25 for the guys... That's because its ladies night out. Be sure to call all your girlfriends your boyfriends, heck at that price call everyone to get down to Princeton and enjoy all this entertainment.

Then Satruday Night it's the the Party of the month. It's the Princeton Pussey Cat Calendar Party and on top of that it's our monthly Pajama Party. Last month we had 21 women on stage in beautiful outfits vying for Miss January's Princeton Pussy Cat. So Ladies be sure to sign up and bring all your lifestyle friends for another walk on the runway...

Come to the Club on Saturday before 9:30 and take $5 off your door fee if you come to the Club and change into Pajamas or a Lingerie Outfit. Plus take $5 off the door fee if you are a member of the Princeton Fan Club and paste a copy of the Princeton Banner on your Internet sites...

Plus this Saturday the Club will be giving away Chocolate Roses for all the ladies as an added bonus...

So be at Princeton this weekend and see all the hard, sexy, erotic bodies you ever wanted to see... And be the next Miss February's Princeton Pussy Cat... We'll be purring for you... During this Valentine Week be sure to give those around you a message of Hope, Love and Peace. Make the world a better place starting right in your neck of woods... Love Can Change the World and Will. Love and Kisses, Tonya and Bill

Pickerington OH
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Princeton will be open Saturday Dec 29 for the Pre New Years Eve Party with all the decorations up and ready to go.

Then Monday Dec 31st we are open at 8:00pm and we have a great lineup for you. Food that is out of this world prepared by our Chefs. Bubbly that was donated by a member, fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate, fabulous desserts, all 7 projectors will be zeroed in on Times Square and RK and Kitty will be on stage counting down the seconds... Everyone will be dressed in the most stunning outfits... RK in his tuxedo and Kitty covered only in diamonds...

We have shuttles working all night long til 6:00am in the morning going back and forth to the Hotels in Grove City, plus a hundred rooms at less than $75.

Make your reservation at Princeton and bring in the New Year in style!!!

Wishing you all the very best all throughout the Holiday Season...

rk & kitty

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(236 posts)
The Princeton New Years Eve Party is a Bling, Bling Party. It's a Dress up Affair...Fabulous Food, Shuttles to the Hotels, open til 6:00am... Or come to the after Hours Party...

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(236 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 110   End
TOPIC: The Princeton Club - Columbus,OH