Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Ohio Swingers Clubs Escape - Cleveland,OH
TOPIC: Escape - Cleveland,OH
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We just wanted to let people know of our experience. We went last night to the Mardi Gras party which was slated to be sold out. When we arrived, being new members, we filled out our paperwork and handed it in. The lady at the window was very nice and made us feel comfortable.

The people that came in right after us, were wearing sweat pants and a sweatshirt. (Not what the dress code said on the website, but it was a busy night and we didn't let that bother us)

We went in and were treated to a tour by very friendly staff. The place was clean, the staff was nice, however the MC had a limited vocabulary. We are not afraid to used the "F" word at times, but you can only uses it so much in a year. He seemed to use up several years worth last night.

The guests were nice and friendly. They were easy to talk to and seemed that everyone was there to have a good time. We hit it off with a few, but had no place to go, should things have progressed. We never had a chance to get a private room because they were all taken, from the time we got there. We did notice that there were a lot of single males there. I would have thought that if the place was sold out, then there would have been a limited number of single males allowed. We have been to Princeton in Columbus and find that on Saturday nights, they do not allow single males in without a couple sponsoring them. They also enforce the dress code. This was our first time there and it was a busy night. We felt that this place has potential to be very nice with a few adjustments. The people that were there were great. On a scale of 1 to 10, we gave it a 5. It could be a 7 or 8 very easily. We visit Cleveland on occasion. If we don't go back to Escape, it will not break our hearts. We would be curious to see if things will change, but since the last review was a year old and stated the same complaints, we are not betting on it. We wish we would have seen these reviews before we went last night. We will most likely try another club next time we are in the area.

Ft Mitchell KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I went to Escapes it was great. Very nice people and alot of fun. This group was not clicky place. I had a great time

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
I don't know if anyone ever reads this forum or not, but we went to Club Escape last night for the first time and we wanted to share our experience, questions and thoughts.... We thought that it was a nice facility, nice staff, nice rooms, and seemed clean.

We were wondering if there are certain nights that are "couples only" (or singles only if they come with a couple)? We have been to the Princeton club a number of times and find that the "couples only" atmosphere is much better geared toward the lifestyle than at Club Escape.

There were so many single men gathering around at Club Escape that it was almost overwhelming, and definitely creepy. It felt like we were at just any other Cleveland "pick-up" bar, rather than a private lifestyle club. It made us very uncomfortable.

Additionally, I know that there are rude people in the world, and the club owners cannot control what people say- but at the Princeton club people are VERY respectful and there are signs everywhere around the beds that state "If you are not screaming in pleasure then please keep your conversations to a whisper".

Last night we were in the middle of a very sexy, passionate experience, and people were watching and enjoying it, when out of no where some VERY loud mouthed man came by to watch and then began critiquing us and stating that he felt that it is ugly that we have tattoos on our bodies, loud enough that we could hear him over the music! needless to say, this ruined the mood for us, and I am sure for others as well. We are members of this lifestyle and we feel that most people in this lifestyle are accepting of everyone, and no one comes to the club to be judged by others. It is not a beauty contest or pageant. We all have our opinions of what is attractive and what turns us on, the difference is that I will not be so rude to stand and watch someone and talk about them so loudly that it ruins their evening. So, in case your mother never told you, if you don't have anything nice to say then keep it to yourself, or at least keep it to a whisper.

Overall, we felt that at this club there were many disrespectful and rude people, and noticed that most of them were the single men.

Akron OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Wife and I are thinking of going to Escape for the first time- mostly to watch and enjoy the thought of people watching us. Any tips- should we go fri or Sat? Can anyone compare Escape to Eros- which would be better for first timers?

Thanks

Canton OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Would anyone mind telling us more about club escape.. things like how much it is to get in the door.. what to expect when we get there.. what city its located in.. anything that you can tell us would be awesome as we are thinking about visiting there sometime soon.. thanks!

Avon Lake OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We are a happily married couple looking for a bi female to come play with us.. i'm bi curious and my hubby is straight.. if you want to play with us contact us asap.. :)

Avon Lake OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Hello My husband and I were at Club Escape this past Sat night. 8-18- 07 We had a blast. The people there are so down to earth and very nice and respspectfull also. Not to mention the hot and sexy people that we met there. I hope my husband gets to watch me get fucked by 3 str8 men at the same time as everybody can watch that. I really hope to find a man that is into tying me up and him being very very dominant to me. We plan on getting back to the club as soon as we can. Just wanted to let everybody that made it fun for us this past weekend that we really apriciate it.

Elyria OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
HAWAIIAN Laua was a blast. We actually got laid !!!!!!!! Keep up the good work guys. Classy club you will not regret going to.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
hey all you this place is the bomb, we had a great time and love the overall club, music, rooms, people all great we'll be back this weekend.

peace jon and connie

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Opening night was great!! We really enjoyed ourselves there. The private and group rooms are nice clean and spacious. The couple who runs the club seem to be very sincere and genuine people who care about their guests attending. The brick walls, high ceilings, very large dance floor, and old wooden rafters add to the charm of this lovely new swing spot. This club is worth a trip to come and see!! The food layout looked delicious although we did not try any. The club is within about 1/2 mile from several highways to get you anywhere you need to go. It is located in an industrial area which means there should be no problems with parking your car and leaving it. The bar service was nice and they had up to 5 bartenders working at one point to keep up with the large number of people that attended. I can only imagine that this club will become a great lifestyle destination for people who want a clean, nice, comfortable setting to party and play.

We will be coming back!!

Lakewood OH
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Escape - Cleveland,OH