Escape - Cleveland,OH : Swingers Discussion 73277
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsOhio Swingers ClubsEscape - Cleveland,OH
TOPIC: Escape - Cleveland,OH
Created by: free2swap2000 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The last post was helpful but it's about a year old. Anyone care to weigh in on your current preference as to Club Eros or Escape. Wife and I are headed to Cleveland soon and are trying to decide which one to attend.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(86 posts)
One man's opinion? Princeton first. Large dance area, fun play area with open "cabana-style" beds surrounding the public play room and above average crowds the times I've been there. Escape and Eros tend to flip flop with how the crowds are but recently Escape has had better people IMHO. Eros got kinda cliquey over the winter and the last few times I went there with a SF friend of mine, we were bored. lol The last three times we went to Escape, we've had a blast. Going back this Friday, say hello!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
How would you compare Eros, Escape, and Princeton? If you were going to an Ohio club for the first time, to which club would you go? Which of these three do you like best and why?

Bloomfield Hills MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
we love club escape. the people there are exceptional, the staff is super. we are always greeted with a smile and a sweet hello. the staff has always been so helpful. we rate this club an eleven out of ten. they go above and beyond. never once have we had a problem. of course some nights its a sausage fest but i say bring on the weinees. never left there, but one time, unsatisfied. we will be arranging our schedule so we can attend fri and sat parties. we now only attend wednesdays. again, the staff is awesome, we consider some of them friends. great place to let down your hair and have a great time. the selection of people is great they come from all walks of life. the rooms are all very very very clean. there is a code of ethics that everyone follows. go to escape and you won't be sorry. charles and charlotte

Huron OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
JUST ALWAYS HAVE ALOT OF FUN. GREAT PEOPLE,AND STAFF COULDN'T BE NICER! WE LIKE TO GO TO COUPLE NIGHTS AND THAT WORKS GREAT!!!!

North Royalton OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
OK, so Cleveland has a couple of nice venues. Been to both, plan on trying them both again.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Sorry- hope I don't add to the sausage fest, but I'm gonna head over to Escape on Friday for the TTGB party (something tells me that Sausages will be welcomed? LOL)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
We attend Escape on a regular basis. Just a note to the dress code on the last post. Alot of the people that come to Escape cahnge into different attire at the club. I do have to agree that they could be a little more selective about letting the single males in. On some occasions it does seem like a sausage fest. We have visited Princeton and they both have plus and minus' I would have to say we are regulars at Escape, and would rate it closer to 7, they could change a few policys and make it better, but we still enjoy the friendly, friendly people there!

Akron OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We just wanted to let people know of our experience. We went last night to the Mardi Gras party which was slated to be sold out. When we arrived, being new members, we filled out our paperwork and handed it in. The lady at the window was very nice and made us feel comfortable.

The people that came in right after us, were wearing sweat pants and a sweatshirt. (Not what the dress code said on the website, but it was a busy night and we didn't let that bother us)

We went in and were treated to a tour by very friendly staff. The place was clean, the staff was nice, however the MC had a limited vocabulary. We are not afraid to used the "F" word at times, but you can only uses it so much in a year. He seemed to use up several years worth last night.

The guests were nice and friendly. They were easy to talk to and seemed that everyone was there to have a good time. We hit it off with a few, but had no place to go, should things have progressed. We never had a chance to get a private room because they were all taken, from the time we got there. We did notice that there were a lot of single males there. I would have thought that if the place was sold out, then there would have been a limited number of single males allowed. We have been to Princeton in Columbus and find that on Saturday nights, they do not allow single males in without a couple sponsoring them. They also enforce the dress code. This was our first time there and it was a busy night. We felt that this place has potential to be very nice with a few adjustments. The people that were there were great. On a scale of 1 to 10, we gave it a 5. It could be a 7 or 8 very easily. We visit Cleveland on occasion. If we don't go back to Escape, it will not break our hearts. We would be curious to see if things will change, but since the last review was a year old and stated the same complaints, we are not betting on it. We wish we would have seen these reviews before we went last night. We will most likely try another club next time we are in the area.

Ft Mitchell KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I went to Escapes it was great. Very nice people and alot of fun. This group was not clicky place. I had a great time

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Escape - Cleveland,OH