Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Ohio Swingers Clubs Escape - Cleveland,OH
TOPIC: Escape - Cleveland,OH
Created by: free2swap2000 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to agree that Escape is a well run club and generally LOTS of fun. I am only sad that you didn't let me know when you would be in the area, I would have loved to have met you for a drink.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
So we are not the authorities on clubs and have only been to three in the state, however will add our two cents.

In fairness, we have not been to Eros, either club in Columbus, or 101 in Dayton. We have only been to Escape, Sinday and 440. Of the three, (even though its the furthest from us) Escape is the front runner. This is not based on the crowd, it is purely based on how it is run operationally and the staff interaction. For crowd, we would say Sinday leads of the three.

Perhaps that will change once we get to the other clubs.

The Funnies

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(45 posts)
The last post was helpful but it's about a year old. Anyone care to weigh in on your current preference as to Club Eros or Escape. Wife and I are headed to Cleveland soon and are trying to decide which one to attend.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(86 posts)
One man's opinion? Princeton first. Large dance area, fun play area with open "cabana-style" beds surrounding the public play room and above average crowds the times I've been there. Escape and Eros tend to flip flop with how the crowds are but recently Escape has had better people IMHO. Eros got kinda cliquey over the winter and the last few times I went there with a SF friend of mine, we were bored. lol The last three times we went to Escape, we've had a blast. Going back this Friday, say hello!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
How would you compare Eros, Escape, and Princeton? If you were going to an Ohio club for the first time, to which club would you go? Which of these three do you like best and why?

Bloomfield Hills MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
we love club escape. the people there are exceptional, the staff is super. we are always greeted with a smile and a sweet hello. the staff has always been so helpful. we rate this club an eleven out of ten. they go above and beyond. never once have we had a problem. of course some nights its a sausage fest but i say bring on the weinees. never left there, but one time, unsatisfied. we will be arranging our schedule so we can attend fri and sat parties. we now only attend wednesdays. again, the staff is awesome, we consider some of them friends. great place to let down your hair and have a great time. the selection of people is great they come from all walks of life. the rooms are all very very very clean. there is a code of ethics that everyone follows. go to escape and you won't be sorry. charles and charlotte

Corning AR
Username hidden
(3 posts)
JUST ALWAYS HAVE ALOT OF FUN. GREAT PEOPLE,AND STAFF COULDN'T BE NICER! WE LIKE TO GO TO COUPLE NIGHTS AND THAT WORKS GREAT!!!!

North Royalton OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
OK, so Cleveland has a couple of nice venues. Been to both, plan on trying them both again.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Sorry- hope I don't add to the sausage fest, but I'm gonna head over to Escape on Friday for the TTGB party (something tells me that Sausages will be welcomed? LOL)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
We attend Escape on a regular basis. Just a note to the dress code on the last post. Alot of the people that come to Escape cahnge into different attire at the club. I do have to agree that they could be a little more selective about letting the single males in. On some occasions it does seem like a sausage fest. We have visited Princeton and they both have plus and minus' I would have to say we are regulars at Escape, and would rate it closer to 7, they could change a few policys and make it better, but we still enjoy the friendly, friendly people there!

Akron OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Escape - Cleveland,OH