Eros Connection - Cleveland,OH : Swingers Discussion 409711031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsOhio Swingers ClubsEros Connection - Cleveland,OH
TOPIC: Eros Connection - Cleveland,OH
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Charlie in the Box was a blast! Mr Jello and I like to go out and see live bands, but never have we been able to mix the lifestyle and live music. Can you say incredibly hot fun?? Hope this becomes a regular occurrence at the club. As always J and G are the best hosts!

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
For those of you not able to make it to the club this weekend, you missed one sexy party! Frankly, I have this crazy shiny clothing fetish. I love seeing a woman in shiny cloths and seeing Jennifer in her shimmering gold dress and shoes was just intoxicating for me!

This weekend is sure to be one of the best at Club Eros. Here's what's going on. Of course every Thursday we are open from 9PM-1AM. If you're enjoy a more relaxed, "Cheers" type atmosphere, then you'll love Thursday nights. Cost is just $20 per couple when you sign up for the party on SLS.

In case you haven't been to the club in a while, we're now open every Friday night. The club is open from9PM-2AM and while Friday nights started out pretty slow, they have definitely gotten better. At a cost of only $37 per couple, you can't go wrong. Friday night at Club Eros is a great way to start the weekend!

Now, this Saturday you are in for an amazing party. For the very first time at Club Eros we are featuring the rock band Charlie in the Box! "Who is Charlie in the Box" you say? How about one of the most sought after party pop/rock bands in Cleveland! It's taken us over a year to get this band booked and trust me, they are well worth it. In addition, the lead singer of the band is Ida of Scott and Ida (ADVENTURELUV06 on SLS). Not only is she one of the hottest women around, but man can she sing...did I mention she was hot? You do not want to miss this monumental event at Club Eros.

A few more things:

Don't forget about New Year's Eve, we've extended the discounted price for one more week. You can pre-pay for NYE on our Website. There's no reason to wait until the last minute and get stuck at home or at an event that just doesn't compare to a Club Eros New Year's Eve party.

It's been since September that we've had a Love and Bondage party. Well the wait is over! We have our next Love and Bondage party already scheduled. The date of the next Love and Bondage is January 24, 2009. Visit the SLS Website to sign up for this party. We sold out last January, we'll sell out again!

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at Club Eros, the place for provocative couples and singles.

Gelsomino and Jennifer

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(871 posts)
Yuk! The weather in Cleveland has finally made a turn for the worst and there's not a lot we can do about it...right? WRONG!!

Things are definitely heating up at Club Eros. The hot tub weekend turn out was unbelievable, We had the hot tub set up inside our Club garage, so while it may have been a bit chilly in the air, it was quite hot in the tub! Be on the look out for another hot tub party this winter.

It seems like most of you you know already, but we are having our Pre-Thanksgiving Day party today. The party is huge every year and this one is no exception. We're set to have at least 100 people tomorrow at the club...the good news is that if you show up before 9:30PM, you get in for just $20! Doors open early at 8PM. We are closed for Thanksgiving.

This Friday is our first ever Fetish Friday party. If you like to dress up in fetish=2 0attire or have a itch that only can be scratched at a fetish event, then this Friday is for you! We'll have several toys brought over from Red Door Dungeon and while the dungeon will not be open for public play, it will be available for rent for some private play.

Saturday is our infamous S&M party! No, it's not another dungeon party, it's the Shiny and Metallic clothes party! Yes, G does have a few fetishes and shiny and metallic clothes are one of them. Show up in something shiny or metallic and take $7 off the couples door fee. This is always a great party! Don't miss it!

In case you forgot, New Years Eve is fast approaching and it's time to make some plans. We think you should spend this NYE with us at Club Eros. Every year we have our NYE Eyes Wide Shut Masquerade party and it's always a great party. It sells out every year and every year I get phone calls and emails asking if we can let people in last minute. There's no excuse this year, I'm reminding you now that you can sign up for this party at our website. There is special pricing if you sign up before December 1st! Don't wait and be one of those scrambling at the last minute to make NYE plans.

Last but not least, be sure to let all of your friends know when you're attending a Club Eros party and sign up for all our parties on SLS!

We look forward to seeing you soon at Club Eros, the place for provocative couples and singles!

Gelsomino and Jennifer

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(871 posts)
Club Eros has some great parties planned for this weekend!

Every Thursday is our Just Getting Wet party. Thursdays are a more laid back and casual atmosphere so new couples can take their time and get to know some of our other guests. Cost is Just $20 per couple when they sign up on SLS.

Friday Nov. 21st is our MILF appreciation party. This party is all about the ladies and the men who love them. Bring down your wife or girlfriend and let her have her way! We have a bonus this Friday as well. We're setting up the Hot Tub again! That's right, it may be getting cold outside but it's still hot and wet at Club Eros!

Saturday Nov. 22nd is a continuation of our Hot Tub party weekend! If you missed the hot tub on Friday, no worries we still have it set up for you on Saturday night! This is a great weekend to get hot and wet at Club Eros!

We look forward to seeing you at Club Eros, the place for provocative couples and singles!

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(871 posts)
Thank for the kinds words Jello...We did our best to make sure that we kept the same "nightclub" atmosphere.

Don't forget to stop down this Thursday to get your discount coupons for the Grand Opening Party, we're expecting close to 300 people. Also this Thursday we have a a live acoustical guitar show Starting at 9PM. You don't want to miss it!

It's still only $10 per couple on Thursdays and single ladies are FREE!!

See you all this weekend!

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(871 posts)
WOW, what a change. We were there the very first night when the club moved downstairs and were concerned about the "vibe" not being the same, but after going this weekend, I can definately say that J and G outdid themselves!! Things have really come together and the club looks incredible. Can't wait for the Grand Opening next weekend!

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
Glad you had a good time, we're glad you came back as well. Be sure to let all your friends know about the new place as well! Thanks!!

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(871 posts)
Just responded to your email, sorry, i forget to check the forums sometimes. The club is ENTIRELY different now!

In fact, you'll want to stop down tonight, we just finished installing the new stage and dancer poles...yes I said POLES...we have two of them. If one is fun, then two should be a blast!!

Hope to see you and everyone else tonight!

Gelsomino and Jennifer

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(871 posts)
I've only had the opportunity to visit Eros once but it was a great place- fun, friendly people, and no pressure. Have not had a chance to get back since the expansion but certainly will when I'm in Cleveland area again.

Mason OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I know what a ton of effort and resources the owners poor into that place. They have always been very nice and when I see them at parties are obviously working very hard to make sure it's a great time for all.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 44   End
TOPIC: Eros Connection - Cleveland,OH