Eros Connection - Cleveland,OH : Swingers Discussion 409711011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsOhio Swingers ClubsEros Connection - Cleveland,OH
TOPIC: Eros Connection - Cleveland,OH
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, one more thing I forget to mention, there is a glitch with the SLS signup lists. If you view the list from the front page of the site, meaning you click on the events from the calendar, it displays how many people in TOTAL that signed up. It does not subtract the number of people that did remove their names from the list. You have to click on the actual event list and view who the signups are to get the true number. This also happens if you view the text only version of the list, you will see the discrepancy. I get people all the time who say they saw "x" number of people on the list and I have to explain why it's not right. Look for yourself and you'll see what I mean. That may be adding to the exaggeration of numbers that you are seeing.

Gelsomino

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(871 posts)
wkendfun874, what is it you don't buy? That the people responding to you are not real members or my experience with the sign up lists? It sounds as if you're suggesting we DO ask people to sign up who are not coming. If that's the case, that contradicts your last post/comment about us as hosts. Good people don't do things like what you're suggesting we are doing.

You admitted yourself that you've forgotten to take yourself off the list...and you are someone who cares to do so. You keep saying the law of averages, however you are assuming too many things.

The part that you are not taking into consideration is this. For years I have struggled to figure out why this happens (so many no shows). The best explanation is this (and the single guys helped me to figure this out). There are 1) MANY fake couple profiles here on SLS (single guys posing as couples). Ask any real couple how many couples are really single guys. IMHO, there are probably just as many fake couples profiles as there are single men on SLS.

2) 80% of the single men who sign up for OUR parties NEVER attend. The reason they put their name on the list is to "advertise" their profile. What better way to get their profile seen than to put it on a party list? They know that members scan the lists to see who's attending. They hope that someone will contact them and agree to meet them. They usually want to meet outside of the club because they have no intention of ever coming. Most want to meet you at your house or at a bar then go to your house. There are very few genuine, respectful, lifestyle single men here on SLS (and we've met most of them), the rest are fakes and cheating husbands and boyfriends...I digress.

Now if you take into consideration the "law of averages", apply that to the number of fake couple profiles (single men), the number of actual single men that that sign up and never attend, the real couples that forget to remove their names AND both couples and singles that just don't care that they didn't take their name off the list, you can now begin to see how the numbers end up so skewed. I will say this, it seems to be even worse at our new club in Canton. I have no idea why, but it's twice as bad sometimes than Cleveland and that is VERY frustrating to me.

You have to keep in mind that I've see this phenomenon every single weekend for the past 10 years and as of recently have just figured out (or at least I think I have) why this happens EVERY week. I can understand your frustration given your limited experience with this and if you ask other HONEST club owners, they will tell you the same.

If you're like me, you like believe that people are inherently good and if you truly believe Jennifer and I are good people, I would hope you'd take what we are telling you IS the truth. We hate an empty club even more than you do, trust me.

Thank you for the nice things you've said about the clubs and look forward to you coming back to visit us soon. Gelsomino (and Jennifer)

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(871 posts)
Gelosomino I don't buy it. I agree your clubs are great, decor is fantastic, upkeep is wonderfu, (probably beter than any cub we have been to)l. You are a great person, a good host and we have enjoyed ourselves at your clubs. BUT the sign ups are fishy............very very fishy. I have read all the replies and they don't even discuss what I originally posted. We have also signed up at your clubs and other clubs and had to cancel, most times I remove us but sometimes i have forgotten. (That's part of the law of averages)

We go to enough clubs to realize if the amount signed up is accurate or not. We don't take it as gospel but use it as a gauge only. Like I said the law of averages doesn't even work out. The last time we went to EROS there were over 70 people signed up by time we go there there was over 90. However there were less then 15 people at your club.

You know who is signing up for your parties and who has "never" showed. Other clubs have this problem also and they contact SLS and have SLS remove the phonies. If you are serious, you could do the same, .....unless you desire these fake sign-ups.

Here we are again tomorrow night we have a baby sitter and a night free i keep opening up the Body Shop page but we can't get ourselves to trust what we see is what we will get. Although we have enjoyed ourselves at your clubs, we only get out a couple times a year, we want to attend where we feel we aren't being mislead.

Of course after this I would assume we are not welcome back to your clubs.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Although this is an older topic, I suppose I should weigh in. First, thank you to those who already responded, I appreciate your support. We hear so much behind the scenes rumor spreading and tale-telling that it's nice to know so many people DO enjoy the club.

To respond specifically to the charge by wkendfun874, we do not ask, nor encourage ANYONE to sign up for our events solely in an effort to bolster our party list. We do NOT have the ability to add other members to the attendee list. Our party list is 100% organic. Each individual member has sole control as to whether or not they sign up for an event.

Having done this for almost 10 years now here is what I will say about the SLS guest lists...they are NEVER accurate. I have never once even come close to having the same number of people show up to the club(s) that have signed up. Usually it's much less, however on rare occasion I've had more show up then signed up (Yay for me!). I have learned to use the SLS guest list as a general gauge as to how many people MAY show up., that's it. If I relied on the SLS guest list for my parties, I would be pulling my hair out.

Before making the trip to ANY club, be prepared to make your own fun. If you can only have a good time because of a pre-set determination of circumstances, then you are setting yourself up for a not-so-fun time. I believe most clubs have a varying array of amenities for you to enjoy. I would plan on using those things on a night where it happens to be slower. Take the opportunity to have some fantasy talk with each other or even with other people at the club. I've personally found that some of MY best times at the club have been on slower nights.

One last comment/suggestion, you're time is what you make of it, don't let yourself get in the way of having a good time. Life is short, have fun! Just my two cents. Gelsomino (and Jennifer)

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(871 posts)
We have the same issue as the previous post....we sign up and for whatever reason (usually a sitter bails or kid gets sick), simply cant make it. Believe that is why you see so many folks signed up but fewer in attendance. Also believe people have the best of intentions to attend but when the day actually rolls around they can't make it.

Will say this, we always have a great time at Eros (we're not regulars but visit 3 - 4 times per year) and its added spark to our relationship and taken our sex life to new levels. J & G are excellent hosts and run a classy, well appointed establishment - especially appreciate the fact they remember our names which helps my wife feel more at ease.

Look forward to returning soon.

Medina OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Sometimes we sign up and simply can't make it, in those instances we try to remove our name from the attendees but that doesn't always happen. Not sure that it's a problem unless it's a big party like the Haloween Party. And for the big parties G or J sends us a notice to prepay because they are filling up.

We enjoy going to the club and have met several nice people there. If someone signs up and doesn't make it "oh well". Not gonna get our panties in a,,,, "oh wait, she isn't wearing any........."

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Not sure what happened with you to give you such a bad attitude, but I can guarantee you we are real. There's a few fine people on here that will attest to that! Yes we have only been there twice, and your previous post you said a few times for yourselves. I didn't post a bunch of info, just our own experience, isn't that what this forum is for? I would hope you would reconsider the club and try it again. We personally met REAL peeps there, not fakes and some of them have profiles here!

Warren OH
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Seems to be a lot of information and advice from someone who has only been to the club "twice" and fits in with the fake profiles that are on the club listing.

Never said we didn't enjoy the club just very suspicious of the amount and integrity of the profiles listed as going to the club.

This is based off over three years attending Ero's clubs and monitoring their events sign-ups.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Not fake from us, G and J run a very nice club, we have always enjoyed visiting. We wish we could attend more events but other commitments have our schedule full.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Wkendfun874, why do you say fake reviews?

Warren OH
Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
TOPIC: Eros Connection - Cleveland,OH