Club Temptations - Dayton,OH : Swingers Discussion 409661011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsOhio Swingers ClubsClub Temptations - Dayton,OH
TOPIC: Club Temptations - Dayton,OH
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
We wrote about the camera, and while I will not name drop in a post, you know at least 4 of the people personally that had the camera turned on them. As for the single male problem, Charlie was the owner at the club the night of the problem with the single. We loved the club, but after these problems, we choose not to go back. A lot of our friends still goto Temptations and still have fun, but we do not feel comfortable there.

Fairborn OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
temptations is by far the best club in dayton, clean, nice and the people have always been great,, have read that there was a camera someone said was in the club, have talked to owner and was told this has never been discussed with them, and they dont know anything about it, no movie camers are allowed, and i have been assured that if any cpl at all has any problems with any single males or anyone eles , that person who is a problem will be lead out, also more securety has been added to the club parking lot and lighting is very well out there too, we have never had a problem, nor have we heard of anyone having problems there.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We loved the inside of the club but had several bad experiences at Temptations. We found a person with a hidden video camera filming couples and reported him to an owner only to be told that he "only used the movies for his private use". Another time before that a single attempted to stick his fingers in two of the women in our group twice in one night, The women reported him both times and insisted something be done. Finally they asked him just to leave for the night and we saw him again the next weekend. All of this coupled with the fact the club is on one of the most dangerous roads in the city, we find it much safer to not go to this club.

Fairborn OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
just like to to say that we had a very bad experiance at 101,, had been going for a few months and met some great people. But the oners there seem to not care about the members at all, the air conditioning was out of the club for 4 weeks, and we asked when will it be fixed, at first the owner some short heavy blonde lady told us it will be fixed when it gets fixed, now i dont feel this is the kind of answer a member should get from a club owner who relies on the member to pay a door charge every weekend to keep the place up and money in their pockets. after we asked again and getting a snotty answer once again,and some lame excuse that they were waiting on the money from insurance to fix it and their electrian was in fla. i finally said look, we pay to get in here every week 45 bucks a cpl, and what ever the single men are paying too. why not just fix it and let insurance repay you back, i was told it wasnt any of my bussiness, so we walked away and we just went in and tried to have fun, well that was until the toilet from upstairs over flowed for the 3 rd time and ran through the flooring, all the way down stairs to the bed rooms, gettoing 2 rooms wet and the beds messy, well after telling them about it, they flipped the beds and put new sheets on, hmm nothing like toilet water on beds to get you hot.so we left. but we gave them the benifet of the dout and went back once again we must be fools, we even were told the next week the air would be fixed , we fell for it and once again ,after 4 weeks still no air, to make matters worse. this saturday turned out to be the hottest yet. noone was dancing everyone was either up stairs, or down stairs, but noone was in the middle floor to meet and mingle. we were there only 45 min. before my wife became ill we dont smoke so with no air circlating it just filled the place really bad. i went up to ask the owner if we could please have a 20 discount on the next time we came, that lady turned around with a real piss look and told me we dont give refunds, i told her im not asking for a refund or even a free visit, just 20 off next time we come. she called me a trouble maker, and asked us to leave that night. the dj chuck came out and said he was sorry about everythig and we were right and he would talk to the heavy blonde lady. well just at that time she stuck her head out the door and said if we didnt leave that night she would call cops, i told her to call them, we didnt do anything wrong. hell we werent even yelling at any time we talked to her. anyways we left. and vowed not to return, but friend talked to us and said hey pease come back air is fixed. so we waited 2 weeks, when we went back in the owners bf or husband was at desk, he took our card and said just a sec, and walked away to get the heavy blonde lady, who told us out membership has been revolked, i asked why , and she said they didnt need a reason why. well needless to say, we hope the place loses money and people and closes, temptations is a much much better club and the people who runs it are very good to the members, im sure in time people will see this. thanks chuck and bev for your help, but im sorry you work for such a witch.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
we are looking for a map to get to you.

Camden OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Club Temptations

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Club Temptations - Dayton,OH