Club 440 - Milford,OH : Swingers Discussion 58155
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsOhio Swingers ClubsClub 440 - Milford,OH
TOPIC: Club 440 - Milford,OH
Created by: jimmich808 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
great place fun good people

Username hidden
(1 post)
We have gone there quite a lot and have liked it for he most part. The people are friendly and they actually play. The only thing bad we have to say about the place is the smell in the basement. I understand that they have had a leak from all of the rain in the basement over the summer and they have had trouble fixing it. When we went last month, it was only affecting the beach room. We had gone last week and the mold and musty smell permeates the entire lower level. I have a severe allergy to mold so until they can get it repaired and cleaned up I doubt we will be going back. It's a real same because we like he place.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Let's Make A deal is Saturday Night

This is one event everyone loves to attend at Club 440! Many of you know what happens on this night and many of you may not know what goes on this night. The way this night works is explained at the door along with items needed to join in on the fun.

REMEMBER EVERYONE THAT IT IS HALF OFF UNTIL 9PM EVERY SATURDAY UNTIL THE OWNER CODY (MY HUBBY) SAYS THAT WE ARE NO LONGER DOING THIS BUT AS FOR NOW IT'S GAME ON FOR THE HALF OFF SATURDAY'S SO GET HERE EARLY EVERYONE AND GET IN 1/2 OFF THE REGULAR PRICE. THERE WILL BE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS IN PRIZES AND GIFTS AND MUCH MORE GOING ON THIS NIGHT SO YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT.

ADMISSION DONATIONS: Couples: $40.00 (half off is $20.00)(membership fee $50.00) Single Men: $50.00 (Half off is $25.00)(membership fee $50.00) Single Ladies: LADIES ARE ALWAYS FREE ($20.00 for membership fee)

Milford OH
Username hidden
(152 posts)
We were just wondering what anyone thought about this club. Fun, many single males, or are there alot of couples, attractive people? Thanks for the input.

Maineville OH
Username hidden
(23 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Club 440

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Club 440 - Milford,OH