Club 101 - Dayton,OH : Swingers Discussion 40976
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsOhio Swingers ClubsClub 101 - Dayton,OH
TOPIC: Club 101 - Dayton,OH
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Club 101

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Although we had heard horror stories, when we finally paid it a visit it was actually pretty good. Similar to 440 or Paradise if you have been there. They now have smoking outside. I believe it is the only swing club I've been to where I remember there being pillows.

My only complaints and I will admit they are really nit picky: The pole should have some WD-40 or else be made so it doesn't turn at all. As it is it can be kind of squeaky.

Some nights it seems they have music on a random play list that is not long enough or something and you hear the same song 4 or 5 times over the course of a few hours.

Ms. Magnetite

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(91 posts)
Much better in recent visits, we are from Florida so 6-7 times a year. People are very welcoming there. New Years Party's are a blast.

Ruskin FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Anyone have recent experience with Club 101? We're thinking about going back.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(387 posts)
Well, I have read this post several times. I dont mind criticizm at all, it is a big help in finding ways to improve the club. I do however like the truth to be stated in the criticism. The post about the club I am reading on here is a little to the left of the actual events and situation. I know when the Air conditioning was damaged, and know the night being referenced. I will personally take responsibility for it not working. I was out of town in Florida when it was hit, so that weekend it was not operational. The following Thursday, I returned and called for its repair. We were not waiting on insurance companies, we were waiting on parts which arrived the following Monday and it was repaired. There are some other discretancies in the story posted on here, but i wont go into mudslinging. If someone has a problem or concern about the club, and they bring it to my attention, I will do my best to resolve the situation to the best of my ability. As I stated before, I do appriciate hearing comments, good or bad, thats helpful in correcting a problem or making the club better, just keep the facts a close to accurate as possible. Chuck

Ludlow Falls OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Club 101

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Club 101 - Dayton,OH