Asheville Meet-n-Greet - Asheville,NC : Swingers Discussion 48677
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsNorth Carolina Swingers ClubsAsheville Meet-n-Greet - Asheville,NC
TOPIC: Asheville Meet-n-Greet - Asheville,NC
Created by: panther27529 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Asheville has come down hard on anyone who starts up here. It didn't help that the last to try violated ALE laws when they did it. The few months they were opened they did a pretty large crowd of say 40 couples and it was wide open

Frisco NC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
As crzy and wierd as Asheville claims to be, why are there more swinger activities? This city seems dead as far as swinger activities, if I am wrong someone please prove it to us!

Weaverville NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
We went to the Smokey Mountain Connection on May 2nd, we had a great time. We look forward to the next one. Thanks again. bunnyrabbit69

Burnsville NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
THIS SATURDAY, April 18th, 2009

"Many have heard the buzz about the BLU LOUNGE and yes its true we have a reg meet & greet on evey other sat night upstairs. This way the reg crowd will not mix with us. you will need a arm band to access the top floor which will be provided at sign in be sure to mention swinglifestyle OR S.M.C. just a note there will be a attendant checking armbands so to keep others from mixing so be sure you have one There will be a server bringing drinks to everyone. with this said please keep in mind her trips up and down the stairway so any and all tips will greatly be appreciated. lets get things back on track and meet ole and new friends once again. We have had a great many ask us to start things back up here in asheville so here's the chance to get the party started once again for all to enjoy so come on out and help things grow for you and every one in this lifestyle. All dates are on the calendar so you can plan ahead."

Smokey Mountain Connections

Asheville NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Where have all the meet and greets gone in asheville..Closest is hickory or TN what is a person to do...?

Brevard NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The meet & greets are now run by a different group....you may want to check them out again

Asheville NC
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I arrived in Asheville late in the evening of the 23rd .Due to having to work late at the ofifice i was pushed for time?So as i drove like a maniac up the mountain(85-90miles trip) my heart raced just anticipating meeting the nice people of SLS..Fortunately,i did find a hotel ...checked in and anxiously awaited for my ride to take me to meet my new "friends".When i arrived i walked in ,paid my cover ,and headed upstairs to meet all the great people of SLS.Unfortunately,all i was met with,was a bunch of drunk,obnoxious,rude people.I tried to listen to the people talking ,just to see if i could find one person i could talk to about the SLS Meet N Greet.No such luck..i can't tell you how disappointed i was.I do plan on attending SLS events in the future,and i hope that all the events are not this much of a let down..Just wanted to vent,,Thank You for letting me get that off my chest...

Granite Falls NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Asheville Meet-n-Greet

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Asheville Meet-n-Greet - Asheville,NC