ROBERTO'S LOUNGE - HICKSVILLE,NY : Swingers Discussion 55240
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsNew York Swingers ClubsROBERTO'S LOUNGE - HICKSVILLE,NY
TOPIC: ROBERTO'S LOUNGE - HICKSVILLE,NY
Created by: lifun24u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We went to the new Roberto's location last saturday night and it was really bad...it was the worst night out we have had in a long time. The staff was wonderful...very friendly bar staff but other than that here is what was horrible:

- the bar is attached to a buffett restaurant and smelled like old buffet. - the location is old and not well done - we felt like we were in the basement of an old Elks club. - there was no coat check, no comfortable couches or amenities whatseover. Just a thin wooden bench around the circumference of the dance floor - the music was HORRIBLE - nothing new or sexy - really bad old music - no one was having a good time because the environment was dark, smelly, cold, and cheesy - no one was dancing or being friendly because the mood just sucked - there was NOTHING going on...most of the crowd was in their 50's or 60's - we left after an hour to go to a hotel party but got there too late as the fun had moved upstairs before we got there. We tried to go back to Robertos late just to see if the place spiced up a bit later in the evening but when we got back there it was even more of a ghosttown and we had one more drink and left.

Horrible place - resembled nothing like you would expect a gathering of swinger friendly people to look like. We will never go back. No offense to the owners who we saw there later in the evening and who look like really nice people. The place was just a dive, there was no fun activities or music...a regular club would have been much more sexy and fun.

P and J

Worcester MA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Roberto's and The Manor are both OFF PREMISE clubs.

Coram NY

Username hidden
(26 posts)
I have been trying to figure this out. A woman-friend of mine want to go and would like to know if Roberto's is on or off premise.

Roselle Park NJ

Username hidden
(64 posts)
can anyone tell me where and give me an idea of what it is like

Rockville Centre NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club ROBERTO'S LOUNGE

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: ROBERTO'S LOUNGE - HICKSVILLE,NY