Long Island Swingers Party Group - Hauppauge,NY : Swingers Discussion 409221061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsNew York Swingers ClubsLong Island Swingers Party Group - Hauppauge,NY
TOPIC: Long Island Swingers Party Group - Hauppauge,NY
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had 31 couples to night!!! HOLY SHIT

And 31 single men!!!!!

93 people on a couples and singles night, THANK YOU!!!!

Aug 8th 2009

Melville NY
Username hidden
(1162 posts)
Hello Everyone,

We have our parties every Friday and Saturday Night Mostly Couples and Singles. Twice a month on the First and Third Saturday of each Month we have our Couples Only Party (threesomes welcome, although we have not had a threesome show up in almost a year).

We have had between 50 and 90 people at every party!!! This party is hot!!

Couples: This is your party, we go out of our way to make sure you are in a safe, comfortable environment. You have your own couples lounge and couples fantasy room. Single men are always welcome to watch..

Single Men: This party is for our couples first, Lets face it if the couples were not here you would not be either. So show them a lot of respect at all times. You must dress to impress, nice shoes, nice pants and a collared shirt. We will allow nice shorts also. Remember this if a couples is here on a couples and singles might this is because they either want to put on a show for singles or they want singles to join them. DO NOT ASSUME YOU KNOW WHICH ASK FIRST. Once a couple is in the couples lounge you may not interact with them unless they invite you over. Once they invite you over you can play with them but once they leave the Lounge you must also leave.

We have Heroes and Open Juice Bar for your enjoyment. We do not sell, share or give away alcohol so if you want to drink you must bring your own.

We average about 23 couples and 33 single men at every party.

Doors open at 9:30 guest are welcome as early as 9. Party ends when the last guest says good night.

We have a very large Dance Floor, Juice Bar, Semi Private Couch Area, Couples Lounge, Fantasy Room, Lap Dance Girls Area, Very Large Bi Theater with glory holes all for your enjoyment.

Melville NY
Username hidden
(1162 posts)
This Friday is Couples and Singles

This Saturday is Our Couples Only Party

Melville NY
Username hidden
(1162 posts)
WOW!!!! FRIDAY AND SATURDAY COUPLES FREE ALL NIGHT LONG!! SINGLE WOMEN FREE ALL NIGHT LONG!! SINGLE MEN $30.00 ALL NIGHT LONG PLUS INCLUDED 1 FREE DVD AND A 20 MIN LAP DANCE(TIP NOT INCLUDED)

WE ARE OPEN 24 Hours a DAY EVERY DAY Party starts at 9

The Couples Lounge is the place to be. Single men must be invited by a couple to get in and leave when they do. This is the hottest Play Room that I have ever seen!!

Bi Theater!!

This is a Couples and Singles Party. Couples Please only come if you are truly into single men. This is important because we want everyone to comfortable. For those of you who are not into the singles scene come to our Couples Only Party next week.

reason to come to this party:

We have the hottest sex club out side of NYC... This is a BYOB event we do not sell or give away any alcohol. We will have heroes and salads for your enjoyment. Our Juice Bar will be fully stocked and ready to go. We have a large Dance Floor. We have a Large Intimate Play Room. Single men that come to this party are gentlemen. Right outside our club we have Lap Dance Girls...

All Men Single:

As always Dress to Impress: *You will pay $30. You must have nice pants, shoes and a collared shirt. You also must be clean and groomed. We turn away over 20 single men a night. You must be a gentlemen in this club, only get close to a couples if they like it... Always ask!!! Failure to obey this rules will be ban for life.

Melville NY
Username hidden
(1162 posts)
Today is July 18 and Tonight is our famous Couples ONLY PARTY!!

Hot Food Open Juice Bar DJ Adam Hot Dance Floor Couples Lounge Bi Theater (not connected to club singles are allowed) Over 25 – 30 couples expected This is LI’s ONLY COUPLES ONLY on premise party Come to the hottest couples party on Long Island... Couples arrive before 10 and get for $40!! After 10 $50 to get in After 3 $25 to get in

Doors open at 9 and never close 96 Field Street West Babylon NY 11704

Melville NY
Username hidden
(1162 posts)
(June 19 we had 21 couples and 33 single men).

(July 3rd we had 23 couples and 37 single men)

July 10 will always be known for one awesome night!!

You guys are so much fun... It is 5am and i can't sleep. There were so many couples all night long, 23 couples came out to play, YOU ROCK. Our couples know that the single men that come know you don't get in unless you are invited by a couple. For many single men they are going to get the show of a life time one a week for others it may be the wildest time they have had in a while and maybe they will be back next week. Tonight's party only had 22 single men and two of them were after 3 not to mention a couple. It was a wild night. In the Semi Private couches area had a nice crowd, we had people all night, I was busy in the Couples Lounge, Which BTW is my own personal voyageur room and it is HOT. ...

MY Voyageur Room AKA the Couples Lounge Is Hot. Most of you know me and I know I lot of you back. Over the years I have keep my enthusiasm of one of my events to an appropriate level, the group has grown but right now we are at a crazy rate of grown and we can fit 4 x the amount we have now. In less then a year we are going to be going insane. At the same time we still know that as Members Of The Long Island Swingers Group, You have many clubs to choose from and we promote all clubs that are for the Life Style. We salute all clubs owners and hope they all need each other. We all over a different atmosphere and there are 20 million people in a 4 hour drive. We have members from NJ, CT, and Upstate NY and beyond. We have traveling couples that come to town to see us... BY US I MEAN THE CLUBS AND GROUPS ON LONG ISLAND. My goal is to help new people interested in the lifestyle find the place that is right for them. I think we all do a great job of making everyone that comes out feel that way.

I think I got off point; anyway, oh the party was hot. Maybe the new best show on earth.

We turned away over 20 singles guys and only let in 22 all night long. Our dress code is strict and we are finding that our single men follow rules well when there is a guard on duty AKA me. Not really a guard per say but I ask the single men to stand back at a certain point so they can see you and they are grateful. They may not approach you unless you request them to. At the Semi Private Couch area single men must ask first but maybe called over before they get the chance.

Melville NY
Username hidden
(1162 posts)
can u do me a favor and provide us with the new rules for single men being allowed in the party room? Katie told me some, but I guess I was not getting it well. Thanks

Sure,

Single men are permitted everywhere in the building.

At our Couples and Singles Parties "The Couples Lounge" is the only place that single men have to be invited to get in. "The Couples Lounge" is guarded, couples can invite as many single men as they please. Once the couple that invited single men leave "The Couples Lounge" the single men must exit as well. We let single men look into the "The Couples Lounge" and Couples that come to the couples and single party must be ok with that.

Our parties are very different from any other party out there, that is one of the reason we encourage everyone to check out all of the local clubs and parties because there is something for everyone out there.

We are an On and Off Premise Party. We are a Private group renting an awesome club. The juice bar area and the Dance Floor are Off Premise meaning you will not see any naked people. The Semi Private Couch area, "The Couples Lounge", and The Bi Couples and Singles Theater are all ON Premise meaning you will see naked people.

The Single men that come to our parties must be respectful perfect gentlemen. They must be dressed up with nice pants, nice shoes, and a collared shirt. We do allow certain exceptions on a case by case basis. We are a private party and turn away over twenty single men a night.

Past Friday Night Parties: July 3rd: 23 Couples 37 Single Men June 26th: 12 Couples 32 Single Men June 19th: 21 Couples 33 Single Men

We never know how many people will come out to the party and we never know what time they will arrive. We ask that as many people as possible arrive by 10:30 so we can have as many of you meet each other as possible. We offer discounts and incentives to help get as many of you as possible in the party by 12.

Thank you for you question

Jenifer and Garrison

Melville NY
Username hidden
(1162 posts)
We are on our way to set up for tonight... 25 couples signed up and will get in for free if they arrive by 12. If you did not get a chance to sign up come out anyway if you arrive before 12 it is $40 and after it is $50. It is going to be a great party do miss it..

Melville NY
Username hidden
(1162 posts)
It looks like to night Our party is going to be the place to be. There are no words to describe last night that will do it justice. It was just amazing. To night we decided to do something very different and we already have 24 couples signed up. We are having our first couples only party where couples can get in for free. The sls list closes promptly at 9:30 to night just 1 hour and twenty minuets from now.

Here is how it works for tonight:

$40 before 12 $50 after.

OR

Sign up on SLS by 9:30, when you get to the club before 12 you give your SLS name and get in for FREE... WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE FREE TONIGHT... We don't mind our guests that come after 12 and pay $50 per couple and actually we are very great full that you came and appreciate the help cover some costs.

Tell a Friend... If you can only stop by for a half hour or hour come anyway. We would love to see you..

Our goal is to get as many of you in the club at the same time, Those are always the hottest parties by far.

Doors open at 10:30 and close NEVER

If you did not get on the list and still want to come out you will not be disappointed and I say that because we have had more couple show up then sign up.

Melville NY
Username hidden
(1162 posts)
It is my Pleasure to report to you: To all of our friends and friends yet to be met:

This party(July 3rd) was sick, off the hook and I am so happy to tell everyone about. I encourage everyone to come to tell someone about it. By 10:30 we were amazed at how many people were there. Thank you. That was one of the hottest Parties that I have ever been to and let me tell you that means a lot... We had 23 couples, 23, TWENTY THREE.... Awesome... ALL FREE... The Couples Lounge was the hottest I have ever seen. The Semi Private Couch area was the HOTTEST I HAVE EVER SEEN.... Our couples we so happy and comfortable and sexy, hot and steamy and I am proud to say I witnessed it.

I have to give a big hand to the single men. Thank all of you that came out, you all seemed to enjoy yourselves. And yes we had Single Women too. Our single men had to deal with me for most of the night. I was not only the host but I was also Couples Lounge Security and it really gave me a chance to interact with the single men. BTW they were all dress very nicely, we had 2 or 3 that need to be dressed a bit better but over all it was nice. -So the single men had to follow the rules and the rules were what ever made our couples feel most comfortable. Good Job to all of them, We had two guys slip into the couples lounge but not for more the a minuet or two. Once they heard the rules they were fine and had a great night.

I want to thank our Bar Tender Jennifer, You did a great job..

There were 37 single men at the club tonight.

This party started early got hot real fast and stayed hot until 4am.... I hope every party is just as fun as last night. The best way to describe it is to say SMILE, because that is what everyone was doing...

Here is our goal: We want to get as many of you in the club at once. We archived that goal tonight. We are going to continue to have great discounts for all of our parties for those of you who arrive before 12. In most cases couples will be free before midnight. You have to be signed up on SLS in order to get the discounts.

Melville NY
Username hidden
(1162 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 162   End
TOPIC: Long Island Swingers Party Group - Hauppauge,NY