Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs New York Swingers Clubs Long Island Swingers Party Group - Hauppauge,NY
TOPIC: Long Island Swingers Party Group - Hauppauge,NY
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   161 to 165 of 165 
User Details are only visible to members.
June 2nd 5 Year Anniversary Party

This may be our biggest party ever. Last year we had over 35 couples and this year will be no different. Sign up early because once we reach 35 couples a wait list will have to be opened. The location is not given out until the week of the party but only to couples that have been confirmed by us. Like last year we are going to have many different rooms with many different themes. Come join some of the hottest couples in the tri state area have some fun. If you need a room for the night please let us know early so we can reserve it for you. Remember as a couple you are welcome to invite like minded couples.

Even if you add your self to the party list you still need to send us an email letting us know you would like to come. There are way to many people who add themselves by mistake and are not aware they did so.

We are going to open many different theme rooms for your enjoyment. If you have a fetish to show off you are welcome to. You may even find some volunteers to help you show them off over and over again! Theme rooms will be open all night and may change theme from time to time depending on how many different themes we come up with.

Couples, who come to this party, must be a true couple. We will have to speak with both of you before you are permitted to join (unless you are an existing member). We will send you a message soon after you click the “add to the list" button. If you click that by mistake please click the "remove from list" button, that way we do not send you unwanted email.

The information will go out the night before the party to everyone who has confirmed they are coming.

If you want to meet some great people this is the right party for you. The party starts at 6:00pm, if you want to help set up please email us. This is a BYOB party and if you would like to bring snacks to share, I am sure you will get brownie points. At a party like this that could be interesting. As people arrive we all introduce ourselves and eat and chat. We play some cool games with our own fun rules. The play rooms open at about 9 but the main room gets a little interesting because of the games from the start.

We love to play but we also like to watch. If you just want to come out to get a feel for what a great party should be, but you are shy, this may be the party for you. You are not required to play and people must always ask first.

Please call 631 374 9707 to get the party information. Women, you have to say hello to be confirmed. Please state the type of relationship you are in and for how long. Also please spell out your email address. Every party we have at least two couples not get the info because we have no idea how to spell their email addresses.

One Year Membership ship for this party will be $20.00. FREE FOR SLS MEMBERS!!!

If you need a room for the night please let us know ASAP.

This is a private party please sign up. Approved couples will be able to invite other couples.

Location TBD this will be is West Suffolk

West Babylon NY
Username hidden
(1178 posts)
9 days left LESS THEN $750pp

West Babylon NY
Username hidden
(1178 posts)
I would be interested in going to a party but do not want to be out of place or where I'm not wanted. I am no pressure type looking to do this for fun and add some spice to life. I guess from your message that this party is for couples only. Is the once a month party open to single males? Please forgive my confusion as this is new for me. J

N White Plains NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I am a single male. I would love to know if there are any parties where single men are invited? I am polite and easygoing. I would love to try one of htese get togethers. I do need a little notice to plan. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

N White Plains NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Long Island Swingers Party Group

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   161 to 165 of 165 
TOPIC: Long Island Swingers Party Group - Hauppauge,NY