Charldine Club International - Schenectady,NY : Swingers Discussion 40931
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsNew York Swingers ClubsCharldine Club International - Schenectady,NY
TOPIC: Charldine Club International - Schenectady,NY
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Charldine Club International

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been told by people who went there, the place is a dump, and the host is not nice and puts up phony ads for couples who say they go there. Really not sure what to think at this point? We would try it out, but have reservations about going alone. We like going to the B&B and have been slammed by another sls member for going there and not to CCI. If you want to get couples to go to your place then don't slam them for going to other places....Whats up with that.

Feura Bush NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We went once and probably would never return. The club is in a small run down farm house.It is over populated with single males.The atmosphere there is less anything erotic. We have been to many clubs and would rate this one the worst overall.

Greensboro NC
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Let me start by saying that we have been members of CCI for a number of years. (15 years for him) (10 For her). We have meet many people there over the years and have become great friends with most. It truely is a friends with benifits kind of place. Ken may seen to be a little gruff and rude at first but that is how he keeps the club safe. Over the years there have been attempts by reporters and such to enter the club and Ken keeps us safe from exposure. Most of us are discrete and wish to stay that way. CCI is a safe place to go and play our our fantisies. As I said we enjoy it there and as with other swing clubs no meens no and there is never any pressure. All I can say is don't take my word or the word of any others. the onlys way to know for sure to to go see for yourself. I have talked to other members who have joined after they heard all the bad reports circulating around and they ALL say they were pleasently surprised that the reports were untrue.

Paradise Inn WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
It's really too bad Charldine gets such a bad rap...I have fond memories of the club! When I started out in the lifestyle I was a single female...looking to explore the lifestyle and finally be in control of my own sexual experiences. The very first couple I met are members of the Charldine club...my first swing experience was with them and my second experience was at the Charldine Club. Since then I have been to many parties...hosted many parties with my now husband...and met and partied with individuals and couples. The people I met and partied with at the Charldine Club are no different from any of us in the lifestyle...I met some really great people and had some AWESOME sexual experiences there. It seemed to be a great mix of people, old, young, fat, skinny, gorgeous and plain. The same rules applied there that apply at any gathering...No means NO, respect, and other familiar rules. I was TOTALLY comfortable there as a single female new to the lifestyle. That being said...it's not for everybody. The men have to pay...the women don't. The place was clean..but they obviously hadn't hired an interior decorator and at some point had decided it didn't matter once everybody started playing. YES...I did have to be interviewed by the owner of the club before I was officially a member...and NO he didn't demand or require in any way that I have sex with him at that interview. He never put me on the spot and respected my boundaries just like any person who is aware of "lifestyle etiquette." We all have boundaries in this lifestyle...things we like...things we don't...things we agree with or don't. The Charldine Club may have it's flaws...but it has it's place in the lifestyle! Party On!!! Mary Ellen

Fort Edward NY
Username hidden
(59 posts)
We hear it is a real hell hole.

Amsterdam NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Charldine Club International

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Charldine Club International - Schenectady,NY