CandleLight Associates Inc - Rochester,NY : Swingers Discussion 40946
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsNew York Swingers ClubsCandleLight Associates Inc - Rochester,NY
TOPIC: CandleLight Associates Inc - Rochester,NY
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club CandleLight Associates Inc.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Angie & Bob,

First, let me preface by stating this... even though I've never met you guys, I feel like I do from your e-mails informing me of upcoming events. Being a single guy, however, makes it tough to make most of your events as you have to have a "referral" most of the time which is difficult to meet people in the lifestyle if you can't make the social events. I think it would be a great idea to occasionally have a venue, such as a "meet & greet" at a local establishment like a TGI Friday's or a Tully's. That way others could meet folks in the lifestyle, make new friends, and expand your member base. I, for one, would be there in a heartbeat. Thanks for the e-mails about Candlelight events though...they always make me drool (amongst other things!).

Gordon

Clarence Center NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I hope you all can make it to candlelight's newest club.... Club Vibe the Grand Opening is April 14th. People will be there from all over the sate so come out for the fun

Keene NH
Username hidden
(74 posts)
We're attending the Close Encounters New Year's Eve party in toronto Canada and woiuld to have other join us contact us for details

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(443 posts)
3 parties in September Sept 3 - Syra Sept 10 - Rochester Sept 17 - Batavia Come join the fun

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(443 posts)
Let us Entice you! 3 FUN THEMED DANCES, SPECIAL EVENTS FOR NEW COUPLES, GET TO KNOW YOU SEMINARS, BI SEXUALITY WORKSHOP, BDSM EXHIBITS AND WORKSHOPS, HOSPITALITY FLOOR, NEKKID POOL PARTIES, COMPLETE HOTEL TAKE OVER, FASHION SHOW, FABULOUS VENDORS and returning this year - OUR HIT COMEDY SHOW STARRING ONE OF TORONTO'S TOP COMEDIANS!!!

Entice reservations are in high gear and we are selling out quicker than ever before. There are great deals on airfare this week.

This year we are offering dinner Friday and Saturday evening as an optional package. The full convention package is just $250 per couple (accommodations extra) The meal package is an optional $100 per couple.

Can't attend the entire time?? We have many options available. You won't want to miss the COMPLETE HOTEL TAKE OVER. Entice is the LARGEST event in the North East and we have many couples from across the US and Canada who attend annually, including the West Coast!

Other Package Options

Package A - Full Convention Package per Couple (Weds - Sun) Meals Optional. Does include midnite buffet, access to all areas (Hotel accommodations extra) $ 250.00

Package B - Full Convention Package per Couple (Thurs - Sun) Meals Optional.Does include midnite buffet, access to all areas (Hotel accommodations extra) $ 250.00

Package C - Full Convention Package per Couple (Fri - Sun) Meals Optional.Does include midnite buffet, access to all areas (Hotel accommodations extra) $ 250.00

Friday Only (Party Floor, Access to all workshops & seminars, Friday evening Roman Orgy dance) per couple $ 150.00

Saturday Only (Party Floor, Access to all workshops & seminars, Comedy Show, Saturday evening Red Carpet Couples Ball) per couple$ 200.00

DANCE ONLY PACKAGES(check in time 9 pm, no meals)$ 75.00

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(443 posts)
What a party! Thanks to everyone that made it great, Bob & Ang, Karla (wow) & Joe. Good seeing old friends, Eric (both of you), Mark & Dar and all the rest. I thank you all!

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Ang and Bob, What time do you need me there?

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(14 posts)
June 18th - Jamaica Me Crazy dance Batavia NY Open to members and non members couples with sponsored singles Call us at 585 334 8785 for directions

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(443 posts)
Join us on Sunday May 29th at 8:30 pm for our White Party (wear white..its' the start of Summer)

$15 per person proceeds go to the Boughton Hill School in Negril Jamaica Location: S & D Bar in Avon NY 257 E Main Street right down the road from Tom Wahl's Yes this is a SUNDAY! it's memorial day weekend so most don't have to work! Come out and help our kids!

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(443 posts)
Bill

Singles are allowed only as invited guest. If you know a couple that is a member and they invite you to attend with them, then you can attend. The couple needs to contact us first

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(443 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: CandleLight Associates Inc - Rochester,NY