Club Forum Info : Swingers Discussion 40604
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsNew Jersey Swingers ClubsClub Forum Info
TOPIC: Club Forum Info
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum in for information about specific clubs. We will add a Topic for each Club in our clubs list. Please be patient, we will be adding clubs soon.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi everyone, I live near Legends in Vernon NJ. Ive heard that it is a place that swingers like to go. Is this true. Is there a Swing club there?

Just wondering if the rumors are true.

Sussex NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Are there any Swing Clubs in NJ That allows single straight Men? Or are there any single Ladies that I might Meet? Who I could go to these Clubs with? Just thought Id ask? Thanks.

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Well all I can talk about is myself. I am a Straight single guy. I dont want to stay single forever. but for now thats the way it is I guess? Anyway it is a Shame that a small Minority of Guys Mess things up for those of us who are not Schemers or Liers. Please dont paint us all with the same paint Brush? I personally have been in this Lifestyle for 6 Years. I have many Great Friends I care for very much. But they are mostly in PA and MD. I was Hopeing to find a place a little closer to Home? But most are Couples only. Oh well thanks for listening to me Blab. :)

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
We've been to a number of couples clubs and parties over the years and theres always the possibility that men "pay for their dates".Pretty sad and pathetic,but it can happen at any club not just a certain one just mentioned. We've been e-mailed by so called couples on swingstyle who we've discovered its nothing more then one spouse(99% the male half).Like life in general you just have be watchful for the fakes,phonies and frauds.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(69 posts)
There arent many that do. I looked at begininngs and its Couples and single women. ( Rats!!! ) Thats real close to me too. Anyway I will still be going to the Cottage in Gettysburg. Valentines Party! ( I wish I had a Valentine to Celibrate with. Bummer!!! ) Anyway I will still search for the ever Elusive NJ Club that allows single Guys. Thanks for the Help.

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Thank You I did and its Couples only. I dont think theres any Clubs in NJ That allows single Guys. Bummer!

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Hello I have a Question. Are there any Clubs in NJ that at least allow select single straight Men? I am just curious? Thank you.

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
This Forum in for information about specific clubs. We will add a Topic for each Club in our clubs list. Please be patient, we will be adding clubs soon.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Club Forum Info