A Couples Place - Piscataway,NJ : Swingers Discussion 51183
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsNew Jersey Swingers ClubsA Couples Place - Piscataway,NJ
TOPIC: A Couples Place - Piscataway,NJ
Created by: fenquarry The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
hi im new on sls i live in piscataway please update me on any party

hi im new to sls i live in piscataway i would love to go to one of your party"d please let me know about the next party please look on sls waterman2061

thanks

Piscataway NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Hello everyone,

Until PiercedDesires finds a place to host her parties in Piscataway, you are ALL welcome to attend our FREE monthly Meet and Greet in Fairfield.

Details for the January party below and also under EVENTS on this site.

Rand & Raven

FREE Swingers Meet and Greet ..... Saturday Jan 13th ..... 9PM until Closing ..... When you arrive PLEASE LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT FOR THE SIGN-IN TABLE! __________________________________________________________________________________________________ Many people use this monthly event as a "safe" opportunity to meet internet friends in person. NO sexual activity will take place because we meet in a public place - Get a room and do whatever you want sexually in there. We DO NOT organize "after" parties. __________________________________________________________________________________________________ Who Attends?? Straight, Bisexual, and Gay, couples, women, and men, as well as some Transgender people and some people in open, swinger, or polyamorous relationships. Many attendees are in multiple and simultaneous loving or sexual relationships. __________________________________________________________________________________________________ Our Meet & Greet is always on the Second Saturday of every month. __________________________________________________________________________________________________ Location: SPORTZ BAR is in the WELLESLEY INN on the West-bound side of Route 46 behind Jose Tejas, at the Route 46 and Two Bridges Road intersection in Fairfield, NJ. SportZ Bar has a dance floor and a great DJ. __________________________________________________________________________________________________ Cost: FREE - but PLEASE tip the bar and hotel staff well. There is NEVER a charge for our meet & greet. We prefer that you spend your money to get a room to spend the night if you are drink alcoholic beverages - Please don't drink and drive! __________________________________________________________________________________________________ Room Reservations: The WELLESLEY INN has very nice rooms. For room discounts ask for the Second Saturday Meet and Greet rate. __________________________________________________________________________________________________ Time: We suggest that everyone meet at SPORTZ BAR around 9:00 PM. Please look for the Sign-In Sheet to your RIGHT as you enter the bar. __________________________________________________________________________________________________ What to Wear: DRESS TO IMPRESS! No Jeans - No Sneakers - No T-Shirts! __________________________________________________________________________________________________ SINGLE MEN PLEASE NOTE: Yes, you are welcome to attend - but you MUST be on your BEST behavior! NO Stalking and NO Staring - That anti-social behavior only makes other people uncomfortable, and it will not get you anywhere in the lifestyle. YOU WILL BE REMOVED FOR DOING THAT STUFF.

Vernon NJ
Username hidden
(837 posts)
Would love to see some parties in the Piscataway area. Let us know if you need help with anything.

C&C

Fontana CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
To all our freind, I want to say, Im sorry, for any inconvience for the stopping of partys. To those that know us, know we are no longer having them nor are we together any more. I *Raven* went to North Carolina for awhile, at the present time i am back in NJ and looking to get parties back up and running. They at first will be hotel parties, unless i find a house. talk to you soon see you sooner.

Jacksonville NC
Username hidden
(28 posts)
this feel cool need dir to your party tonight and address hope to see yousoon.

Ewing NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Want to thank all those who attended Sat.. We had a great turnout..as always and be beat the hottub record..wooohoooo.. The beds were hopping, the hottub hot and great freinds meeting new freinds.. looking forward to seeing everyone again

Jacksonville NC
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Well our halloween party was a blast. We had a full house as always, altho many couples had last min things come, we still had a great time. Everyone was enjoying the hottub, and treats. We had soo much fun, we are doing it again. Look for our posting for Halloween II Fright Feast.

if you have any questions feel free to email us and ask away.

Looking forward to meeting and seeing new and old friends.

Jacksonville NC
Username hidden
(28 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club A Couples Place

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: A Couples Place - Piscataway,NJ