Red Rooster - Las Vegas ,NV : Swingers Discussion 409061011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsNevada Swingers ClubsRed Rooster - Las Vegas ,NV
TOPIC: Red Rooster - Las Vegas ,NV
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We will be in Vegas the Labor day weekend. Looking for couples or singles females that would like to hook up with a black couple from New Jersey. We'll be there on Sept 1, Saturday Night. You can email us if you're interested. No single males!

Sewell NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
We are a sexy attractive, fit, fun loving couple thats going to be in Vegas from June 1-3, 2007. Any single females of similar interest thinking of going to Red Rooster or CouplesOasis or JJWesternSwing during the weekend? We can host nights and provide yummy massages too. Msg us if you're interested!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
will be in vegas 5/28-5/30, looking for some hot guys, young fit, and well endowed for my wife. should we go to the red rooster? and if so which one?

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We will be in Vegas for our 10th wedding anniversary-we have been to the Green Door a few times and we have had a few good encounters.....we are looking for a new place to go. I see there are big events on the 30th & 31st at the Rooster . Anyone gonna cum hang out with us if we go to the Rooster on Dec 28th & 29th?

Portland OR
Username hidden
(1 post)
I think the Rooster beats the Green Door though.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
RED ROOSTER SAVE YOUR MONEY, I TOOK MY WIFE THERE WHILE ON VACATION IN LAS VEGAS. WE WENT ON A SUNDAY NIGHT HOT TUB PARTY, AFTER PAYING ADMISSION WE SAT DOWN AND WITHIN 5 MINUTES A SECURITY GUARD CAME OVER AND TOLD US TO STRIP NAKED OR LEAVE, WHEN I TOLD HIM THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE THERE WEARING THEIR CLOTHES HE SAID LIKE I SAID STRIP NAKED OR LEAVE, WE LEFT AND COULD NOT GET OUR ADMISSION FEE BACK, SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I will be in Las Vegas and again visiting the Red Rooster (April 13) & most likely other times (Sunday/hottub,etc) during my visit.

Check out my profile & certifications & let me know if you might wan to at least say hello.

I will be at the Aladdin and will have a car.

Mike

Bluffton SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
We're going to be in Vegas the weekend of 4/13. How from the strip is RR? We REALLY want to check out the Vegas swing scene, but not sure how much time we'll have to go exploring. Anyone there that weekend staying at The Mandalay, lets talk. =)

Tracy CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We'll be in vegas 4/13 for a week and have RR on our list of things we'll enjoy doing. let us know if you're there too.

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(37 posts)
NiceILGuy....when will you be in Vegas?? We have a smallparty set up with a few select couples and the two of you would be more than welcome to attend to just watch and fulfill those voyeuristic fantasies. There is absolutely no obligation to join in or to do anything you're uncomfortable about. Watch, fool around with yourselves or join in.....totally up to you.

Let me know when and where you're staying

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
TOPIC: Red Rooster - Las Vegas ,NV