Help
FORUMS › Clubs › Nevada Swingers Clubs › Red Rooster - Las Vegas ,NV
TOPIC: Red_Rooster_-_Las_Vegas_,NV
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Red Rooster

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 50
User Details are only visible to members.
We will be in Vegas 10/5 to 10/8. Will probably check out the RR but may be looking for other couples too ;)

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
the red rooster is hit or miss. Your best bet is Sea Mountain in Las Vegas, a little pricey but we have always had a good time at both the Ca and Las Vegas one. Vegas just opened so the crowds are smaller, we have been to Vegas once and had a good time.

We are going to the three day labor day party at JJ Western Swing, its a drive about 70 miles from Vegas but we know the owners and two other couples that are going so it going to be a fun weekend.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
We will be visiting for Labor Day weekend and have time to play Friday night. How is the scene here? Is the rooster our best bet to have a good night out or are other places better? We are looking for full swap fun

Chula Vista CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
No more parties at Risque, to many single men started showing. now the couples only parties are going to be at our house.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
the club Risque is where the local full swap love to fuck swingers group is going to be holding parties. we are going to make Risque into a full swap club that is rocking and rolling with people playing.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
Mrs got a Tshirt from the AVN that says sure fuck. Worked like a charm at the Rooster. we got approached by three couple to play.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
First time at the Rooster last weekend on a Friday. Nice people and very friendly. Will be going back, for sure!!

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Red Rooster again last Saturday night. Fun crowd, place was packed. Went upstairs and sat on one of the couches and found that if you want to play this is where those that want to play hang out.

Danced and flirted for a couple of hours went up the stairs and meet another couple and we played. Fun night.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
We went to the Red Rooster last night on a Saturday. Huge difference from the first time we went which was on a Thursday. Lots of couples some very good looking, some overweight but all very nice fun people.

Not many played, less played with other people, but the dancing was fun and the crowd was having a good time even those that did not play.

If you are going to the Red Rooster go on a Saturday, during the week is a completely different crowd.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
Headed to RR on Sat night 10/15 with my couple.... Any single ladies going so I don't have to pay as a single?? I will bring glad to furnish a bottle of liquor for you! I wish that RR would accept a MFM as one group instead of charging me as a single male...but then again....who said life was fair!!! LOL

Anyone interested shoot me a birdie!!!

Doug

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(21 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 50
TOPIC: Red Rooster - Las Vegas ,NV
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.