Fantasy Social Club - Las Vegas,NV : Swingers Discussion 40900
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsNevada Swingers ClubsFantasy Social Club - Las Vegas,NV
TOPIC: Fantasy Social Club - Las Vegas,NV
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Fantasy Social Club

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I went to Fantasy Social Club back in the day. I recently went back to the place and they changed the name to Fantasy Swingers Club. The place when I first went was a good place to meet and play. Admittely it was a little bit dumpy. They have seemed to changed the place like their name for the better. The place is clean and you see employees clean the place. It has a smell of cleanliness also. They have added fun things like a sex swing and a doctors office( Yes I like to get my temp taken!),the dungeon areas and got rid of the creepy coffin. The staff is friendly and will give you sheets and towels if asked. The place can be slow at times but I usually will wait to see if it picks up and it never fails. When I go to other places it will be packed but couples will take a long time to play if at all. Whenever I go to Fantasy the couples that don't just walk in and out are damn near throwing clothes of and having fun. The manager and older lady are always polite and will tell me straight out if there is anyone in the club. Some may ask why it would be slow and it's usually due to the complete change of the outside that it gets mistaken for a stripper club, also it's next to what some think is the best club ever, the Green Door,but you get separated from the couples, not so great for single guys, but some single guys are rude and then you understand why they do it. In Fantasy no one is excluded but you must respect everyone. It's the first place that the staff goes out their way to make sure everyone is comfortable only thing I notice that Fantasy does that's different from other Vegas Swinger Clubs is that they go out their way to not demean the competition and I've tried to get them to do so. They deflect or avoid the question. If you haven't been lately or never been, you gotta give them a try. Possibly the best place to swing. If you went home unsatisfied you probably are shallow or impatient.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
I wish I would have read the previous post before going on vacation!! We also were looking for a club while visiting Vegas, we had the exact same experience!! Dive, Dark, Dingy no sheets on beds, no people, except for the "greeters" who also were not very friendly!! We arrived early so we thought that maybe we were just too early, so we decided to hang out to see who might show up, well after 3 hours, not sure why we stayed that long, absoutly noone showed up!! Not sure how they are keeping the place open!! I am warning everyone now, steer clear of this joint!!!

Westminster CO
Username hidden
(3 posts)
When we visited Las Vegas we decided to check out the local clubs. The club we wanted to go to was closed on the day we had avaliable to go, so we found Fantasy Social Club online and decided to go check it out. When we pulled up the parking lot was full (parking lot is shared with a bar and another swing club) so it looked promising. After talking to the owner/door man for a few minutes we decided to go in. The best word to describe this place DIVE. The place was dark and dingy, a whopping total of 6 people inside (that includes the owner and the 2 people that were sitting with him out front. The place was about 50 ft wide by 200 ft long. We walked to the back and turned around and walked right back out the door to our car. Do not waste your time or money to go to this club.

Springfield OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Fantasy Social Club

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Fantasy Social Club - Las Vegas,NV