The Blue Moon Rendezvous - Vicksburg,MS : Swingers Discussion 53008101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsMississippi Swingers ClubsThe Blue Moon Rendezvous - Vicksburg,MS
TOPIC: The Blue Moon Rendezvous - Vicksburg,MS
Created by: dixietrain The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We were up at the Blue Moon last week end and loved every second of it. It was our first lifestyle party and we made friends quickly and everyone made sure to make us feel at home. The hosts are amazing and the atmosphere was perfect for us and we partied and played well into the morning were we were met with breakfast and coffee. We will be back soon and hope to get to see you all there!

Newport RI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My husband and I went a few weeks ago. This was our first visit to any club of this type and OHH MY did we have fun. We were welcomed by everyone and made to feel right at home. Dancing, drinking, great atmosphere and great people. What more could you ask for? We enjoyed ourselves so much that we were planning a return trip on the way home the next day.

G & J

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
My husband and I have never visited a club before and we are new to the lifestyle. Any suggestions on our first visit? And I noticed that tomorrow night is leather and lace, do you have to wear this? What usually takes place at clubs? Tomorrow 1/13/07 is my husbands birthday at that!!!!

Waynesboro MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
We felt at home the first time we visited. Carolyn and Freddie made us feel welcome and at ease immediately. No pressure, and every one was polite, even if they could tell we were new. Much more intimate than Colette's and a lot closer!

Ned and Cathy

Madison MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club The Blue Moon Rendezvous

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: The Blue Moon Rendezvous - Vicksburg,MS