Minnesota Party Headquarters - Minneapolis, MN : Swingers Discussion 1348971021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsMinnesota Swingers ClubsMinnesota Party Headquarters - Minneapolis, MN
TOPIC: Minnesota Party Headquarters - Minneapolis, MN
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello again...

As you know, July has been a record low temp month, as if I needed to tell you. Despite that, and the front passing through town tonight, we are supposed to get some sun and warm air tomorrow, certainly enough for a heated pool party.

I know some of you will be at Sturgis or on your way. Some will be shivering on the St. Croix, wishing you were in a heated pool. Have a great time…

If you aren’t doing those things, come on out to the pool party!

Details and signup on the home page! Be sure to stop by the club and get your free membership too!

Lew and Hula

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Lots of news for you....

First of all, there are three more parties booked and more to be booked.

8/1 regular pool party 8/8 Benefit pool party with a LIVE BAND 8/22 pool party

As an aside, since I am a single male, I cannot write people who have a single male block on their account. That means if you sign up for my party and you have a single male block, I will not be able to write you back to give you information about the party such as detail and directions. If you insist on having a single male block, the write me so I can respond because I can respond, but I can't initiate an email with you.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Pool Party Today!!

My party from yesterday didn't happen due to the arctic blast that came through, but is on it's way east and we have a warm, sunny day today. The party location is in Farmington, easily accessible from I35, Cedar, or 35E.

Drop me an email if your interested in attending!

Lew

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
The Rome Burns pool party is coming up tomorrow, the 18th...if you haven't signed up yet, stop by the home page and sign up for the party. I know the cold weather doesn't make you think pool party, but the pool is heated and the cold air is moving east, leaving a warm, sunny day behind for us tomorrow!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Party info including directions has been emailed to everyone signed up for the party tomorrow that is validated. Thanks for all the interest. There are 73 people signed up with one more female than male for those who care. A well balanced group.

Looking forward to the party!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
National Nude Weekend this weekend. To celebrate all things naked, we are hosting a pool party tomorrow that can be found on the events page. Nudity not required as clothing is optional at our events. Please stop by the events section and sign up.

Partyman

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Thanks for setting up this forum for the Club. We want to thank SLS for the great members that have been attending the Minnesota Party Headquarters Club.

We post the club events here, post newsletters, and have a group discussion area so it is hard to avoid us ;)

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to jump in.

Partyman MNPartyHQClub

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Thread moved here from Minnesota

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
For discussions related to Minnesota Party Headquarters.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: Minnesota Party Headquarters - Minneapolis, MN