Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Minnesota Swingers Clubs Minnesota Party Headquarters - Minneapolis, MN
TOPIC: Minnesota Party Headquarters - Minneapolis, MN
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello partygoers...

MN Party HQ Club would like to welcome it's members and Certified SLS members to attend our summer pool parties. Coming up is the 6/25 and 7/2 parties, with another one 7/16 and 8/20 announced so far. Check the group section and events page for party details.

See you in the pool!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Would like to thank all the great people who came out to celebrate the July Birthday Girls pool party. Was great to roll out the red carpet (and new curtains in the bathroom) for all of our wonderful guests.

(There is a list of lost and found items at the end of this mail.)

As it turns out, the host spaced the birthday cake which sat inside on the counter throughout the party. As it turns out, the next party is 7/31, so it will be a two part party, July birthday girls AND National Orgasm day party. There should be some way to combine the two to make sure all the birthday girls have at least one orgasm.

Thanks again to the Iowa contingent for coming north to share in our northern hospitality and since they arrived early, their help setting up!

We have posted the new party, 8/7. A lot of you will be leaving for Sturgis, but a lot of us will be left behind, so to speak. Lets not cry in our beer, lets party!! I miss my Harley, but that is history. We should try to make our own history, 8/7 at the party!

The announcement of the new party and the party recap is a little delayed as once again I was hired to shoot a pool party :) Last Sunday and this Sunday I was hired to shoot a pool party and fashion show combination . Last week the "stars" were the Timberwolve’s cheerleaders as well as various DJs and musicians.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon hanging out with Miss Minnesota USA 2010, Courtney Basra and Pat Williams from the Vikings. Pat and I talked about the predictions Green Bay will win the division. He said, "They always say that, doesn’t mean a thing." Pat helped us judge some contests and was great to work with. Courtney was a real sweetheart. She blew me away when she said she is studying for a degree in electrical engineering, and if I heard right, expects to get a job with Disney.

We have already announced the 7/31 party that a lot of you have already signed up for. Please keep signing up for the 7/31 party, and now you can sign up for the 8/7 party as well.

As always, DJ Hula is expanding the song list to add more and more current hits.

Looking forward to more great weather and lots of hot naked people poolside!

The Party Gang at the old clubhouse

************** Things have been improving regarding the glass, but even at this party two glass bottles were found in the recycle. Two different kinds, but both might have been from the same person. Did I forget to ask you about glass *AND* you ignored the instructions, or ?? **************

LOST AND FOUND

yellow top (claimed) black top, halter style purple and black comforter type thing

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Would like to thank all the great people who came out to celebrate the 50th pool party we have hosted for the lifestyle. Was great to roll out the red carpet for all of our wonderful guests. We were also celebrating the 30th party attended by REDYCPL. They got a free admission to reward their attendance.

(There is a list of lost and found items at the end of this mail.)

We have already announced the 7/24 party that a lot of you have already signed up for. There was some confusion there was a gang bang that everyone would be involved in. That isn’t the case, so have no fear. It will be like the parties you know and love :)

It will be a party to celebrate all the women who want to admit getting a year older in July. (please provide your names)

As always, DJ Hula is expanding the song list to add more and more current hits.

We are announcing another party, for July 31st. This will be the National Orgasm Day party. If you manage to avoid having an orgasm at the party, that is fine too. It is not required, but is is suggested you try to have an orgasm :)

Looking forward to more great weather and lots of hot naked people poolside!

The Party Gang at the old clubhouse

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
There are over 80 people signed up for the pool party tomorrow. Help us celebrate the 50th pool party!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Would like to remind everyone about the party tomorrow, 7/10, National Nude Weekend. 2pm is the nationwide skinny dip time, so be here by then for the fun!

Don't forget the upcoming party on 7/17 to celebrate the 50th MN Party HQ Pool Party!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Would like to give my thanks to the 100+ people who attended. Was nice to finally get some great weather and to have so many of my friends, old and new, out for the bash.

Everyone seem to enjoy the pool, the sun, and the hot weather. There were quite a few "displays" in various areas around the yard, hammock, pool, tent, etc. The Sybian also got some good usage. Thanks to JUSTHAFTA for bringing it.

The displays were topped off by the Red, White, and Blue contest. I want to thank all of the gals (and guys) who go into the theme and competed in the contests. Corpsman started off by winning the guy contest. I never figured out what that part of the contest was about, but leave it up to PARTYON to come up with her own contest. I hope she took care of the winner. Thanks to Misti for MCing the event.

The main contest was won by the lovely Mrs. EP69 who was adorned with various theme items attached via various hardware (piercings) and I am not going to ask how she held the pinwheel in the rear :) She won a $100 gift certificate for her efforts. Thanks again to all of the contestants for coming competing. Expect to see pictures later.

Hope to see you on the 10th and 17th!

Lew, MC Misti and DJ Hula

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Had a great party on the 19th and another great party planned for this Saturday. There are 40 people signed up so far and there are always more signups as we approach the date. The weather forecast shows some possible rain Fri and Sat nites, but not during the day Saturday. Temps expected to be around 85...awesome for a pool party!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
The June 19th party is almost upon us and the forecast is fabulous. All kinds of people signing up. Looks like a great time!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Be sure to check out our upcoming party this weekend, 8/8. This is a benefit for Kimber as she recently had a tragic loss in her family. We will have a live band and prizes. There are currently 88 people signed up for the even excluding the band.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Don't forget the upcoming pool party to benefit Kimber, and help her with her loss.

Live band, giveaways, and great weather and hot friends.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(122 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: Minnesota Party Headquarters - Minneapolis, MN