Wild Walkers - Dearborn Hts,MI : Swingers Discussion 63414
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsMichigan Swingers ClubsWild Walkers - Dearborn Hts,MI
TOPIC: Wild Walkers - Dearborn Hts,MI
Created by: petrofj The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
First time for us. How does a Saturday work here ? Planning on attending this Saturday. Any info would be helpful.

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(4 posts)
We went to Walkers for the first time last weekend and had a great time overall! Since the smoking ban I'm sure this place has changed a bit. We found the owners and staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and well cared for. Drink prices were more than reasonable, we drink mid to high shelf and weren't shocked by our tab. No cover on the night we went though I understand this varies. It certainly has the flair of a corner bar; which is fine by us! We like a variety of types of bars and our favorite little place near home is a total classic dive bar. Walkers is a step up from that! They make an effort to keep the place clean, I was in the industry for years and you can tell the difference between the people who try and those that have given up. There was a great cross section of people and a variety of ethnic groups were represented. Ages varied wildly as well. Most people were dressed to impress and some did! We will definitely be back!

Clinton Township MI

Username hidden
(23 posts)
We started hitting Walkers just about 2yrs ago. Now we're regulars. Saturdays are always hoppin', and full of a great mix of people. We sometimes go on Thurs or Fridays as well. If you haven't been there for a while, you should give it another try.

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
With the new smoking law there is no more smoke so come back to Walker its a fun bar that cater to the lifestyle

Farmington MI

Username hidden
(1 post)
I hear ya on the ventilation comment... I think the small bars truly can not afford to update there air filters (if they have them at all). ;) Hang in there!

Mason MI

Username hidden
(25 posts)
Just wondering why the small bars dont have better ventillation? By the time clock hits 11:00 it is like your inside of a cig..LOL

Swartz Creek MI

Username hidden
(19 posts)
You can find the information on the local events page.

Pontiac MI

Username hidden
(32 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Wild Walkers

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Wild Walkers - Dearborn Hts,MI