Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Maryland Swingers Clubs The Private Affair - Port Deposit,MD
TOPIC: The Private Affair - Port Deposit,MD
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NEW YEARS EVE - Tom and Maureen

The wife and I have been to the TPA a half dozen times now. It's close by and not in the city (Philadelphia). We aren't quite ready to meet other couples outside of the club environment. Hoping to meet someone there and exchange e-mail addy's. The wife and I really have no idea how to approach couples or even know if they are interested. We'll meet someone and they seem to be already paired up. We go into the lounge area and single guys are hanging in there! :( It creeps us both out being watch by single guys. The only couple we met we met in there.

My wife really gets off watching other couples and I get off watching and helping woman get off. We've had one experience with another couple and my wife was literally gushing. The first time for her. It was an incredible experience. She really wants to have oral giving and receiving, I the same. Some mutual masturbation as well.

If interested please drop us an e-mail or look us up at the TPA on New Years. We are usually by the pool tables! Too crowded in the bar/dance hall. Hoping to take the next step!

Kennett Square PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Looks like we are going for Halloween, who else is going?? any ideas for costumes?? Mary

Williamstown NJ
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Wife and I went to "The Private Affair" and had a wonderful time! This was the first time either of us did anything like this. The club had nice people, clean facilities and memories we won't soon forget. We unfortunately had to leave at midnight, because my wife had to go to work a 7:00 am the next morning. We are going back on Friday August 11th. If the stars are right and we can find a sitter to watch the kid all night. If not that weekend, then after that for sure. We are both very eager to go back. My wife didn't want to go at first but afterwards she told me she a great time, and we had the BEST sex we've had in years when we got back home!!! While there my wife couldn't get enough of watching couples having sex. There was only one couple at the time we were there in the voyeur room having sex. My wife was dripping wet just watching them. We would have sat down and had some fun, but my wife was apprehensive about being on display. Question is how do you approach a couple and ask them, "Hey if you're into it and want to have sex, mind if we watch?" We would like to get a private room and watch another couple and please each other while the other couple has sex. I'm sure my wife would have some pretty explosive orgasms. If you're going to be at the TPA on August 11th look us up if you're interested.

Thanks,

Tom and Maureen

Kennett Square PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
going to be at tpa on sat st pattys day party hope to see everyone . stop us and say hi

Matawan NJ
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Tabu is closer than TPA. That kind of attitude would send me packing too.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
you know we really enjoy going to TPA all the time, but the other day it was pretty packed (Mardi Gras), everyone was dancing, playing, laughing...and really nice time to be had by all.....But I have a small problem. It was exactly 1:34 in the morning, and as you all know TPA closes at 2am. Well I wanted to play with my woman before we left for home, went into a room to discover that the sheets needed to be changed. Not a problem, right....I go up to the bar, ask a beautiful woman for new sheets, she in turns asks some guy (don;t really know who he is), for sheets, and his reply was..." it's to late to be starting that shit, ". He was really rude about it......I didn't really need to hear something like that esp from a employee of the place. What do you think? Now, will it stop me from going the next time...NO!, but I just want to put this somewhere for someone to read....even him.

Hampstead MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We are hoping to be there March 4 (still need a babysitter) Wife enjoyed being a judge at the June Mens best package contest and wants to be a judge again. Anyone else going?

Aston PA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
We finally made it to TPA. we had a great time and are now members. We look forward to making many new friends there in the future.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1433 posts)
Hi folks, we plan to attend TPA for the first time on Jan 28. (Thinking of entering the Best Bunz content...)

If you see us there, feel free to say Hi.

R&M

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
We are thinking of attending on December 17. Just wondering who else might be attending. Drop us an e-mail....Jodee

Jackson NJ
Username hidden
(599 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 59   End
TOPIC: The Private Affair - Port Deposit,MD