The Private Affair - Port Deposit,MD : Swingers Discussion 408481021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsMaryland Swingers ClubsThe Private Affair - Port Deposit,MD
TOPIC: The Private Affair - Port Deposit,MD
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We will be at TPA on Feb 28th. Anyone else?

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
Trust me, you won't offend anyone at TPA, you actually may be in the majority. Enjoy.

Abingdon MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
we have seen many body types at tpa i would think all are welcome try it youll like it lol ray n caryn

Matawan NJ
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Can anyone tell me if TPA or some of the other local clubs are BBW-friendly? We don't exactly look like roadkill but most of you guys are mighty photogenic.

Clinton MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hope to see everyone at the new years eve party.......................ray n caryn

Matawan NJ
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Last night for the Bi-friendly Halloween Party was my first visit to TPA. Nice club, though pretty subdued (probably due to all the rain.) Looking forward to seeing some more activity. Thanks to the hosts for a great orientation!

Arlington VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
hi everyone bringing crowd with us again with barb n dom to tpa see you there

ray n caryn

Matawan NJ
Username hidden
(79 posts)
We will be there tonight. If you see us, come say hello.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
wow is anyone still here well anyway goin on march 17th hope to see everyone ray n caryn

Matawan NJ
Username hidden
(79 posts)
NEW YEARS EVE - Tom and Maureen

The wife and I have been to the TPA a half dozen times now. It's close by and not in the city (Philadelphia). We aren't quite ready to meet other couples outside of the club environment. Hoping to meet someone there and exchange e-mail addy's. The wife and I really have no idea how to approach couples or even know if they are interested. We'll meet someone and they seem to be already paired up. We go into the lounge area and single guys are hanging in there! :( It creeps us both out being watch by single guys. The only couple we met we met in there.

My wife really gets off watching other couples and I get off watching and helping woman get off. We've had one experience with another couple and my wife was literally gushing. The first time for her. It was an incredible experience. She really wants to have oral giving and receiving, I the same. Some mutual masturbation as well.

If interested please drop us an e-mail or look us up at the TPA on New Years. We are usually by the pool tables! Too crowded in the bar/dance hall. Hoping to take the next step!

Kennett Square PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 58   End
TOPIC: The Private Affair - Port Deposit,MD