The Private Affair - Port Deposit,MD : Swingers Discussion 40848
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsMaryland Swingers ClubsThe Private Affair - Port Deposit,MD
TOPIC: The Private Affair - Port Deposit,MD
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club The Private Affair

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looking for a club to start attending. I had attended an event at the TPA over 10 years ago. I really didn't like the vibe I got that night. But everything changes with time, and it may have either just been one of those nights or just because I was a new person there. Either way, we are looking for a new club to attend since our old stand by is closing.

We have been to the Farm and the Cottage. But were looking for something closer to home. Any one that can give some advice, maybe check out our profile and let us know if you think we would "fit" in.

J and N

Riverdale MD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We are new to the lifestyle and have never been to a club. It makes me a little nervous. I'm a conservative girl on the outside but underneath it's a different story. We are trying to figure out if this is the route to go. We have met a few people but what to experience more.

Silver Spring MD
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We are new to the club and new to the lifestyle. We have been trying to meet people but are finding it to be a little hard. Sure, people are willing to talk but it's all small talk and nothing serious about getting to know us. I guess newbies are just a pain in the ass. :-) Anyway, we are here and looking to meet people. Hopefully people still view this forum.

Aberdeen Proving Ground MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
We are in for the St. Patty's Day party on the 16th! Cum join the fun.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
Been to TPA several times, Jumping into the deep end of the pool and starting to go on my own. Scary concept. lol. Watch out........could be really good .............or really bad lol

Abingdon MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Is this a newbie friendly place? My wife and I are interested in testing the waters, but not directly interacting or anything at this point. (TimidTwo!)

Also, how does it compare to Tabu? Which should we consider first?

Lutherville Timonium MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Heading to TPA 10-27-12 for Halloween party. Pirate costumes.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
Heading to TPA 10-6-12 for Member Appreciation party

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone give some good insights into the Friday blackout parties TPA has? If you have been to one we would love to know more about them- what they do that is different than a regular party.

We are thinking of checking it out as it sounds like it could be interesting.. ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
We agree LoversTri, the best!!! Hope to see u there when we team up for the Beach party on Aug 6. Bringing a lot of philly hotties with us

Jessup MD
Username hidden
(241 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
TOPIC: The Private Affair - Port Deposit,MD