TABU Social Club - Catonsville,MD : Swingers Discussion 440541051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsMaryland Swingers ClubsTABU Social Club - Catonsville,MD
TOPIC: TABU Social Club - Catonsville,MD
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Would love to see you all this weekend at tabu.

Garrison MD
Username hidden
(263 posts)
We just added June 2011 events. It's going to be be a great start to a fantastic summer!!! Hope to see you soon. xoxo Vicki and Rick

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3948 posts)
Hey guys..Thanks so much for the feedback. So sorry we didn't get to meet. Hope to meet you on your next visit.

Kisses Vicki

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3948 posts)
First time at Tabu was interesting but uneventful. On site play rooms are available and the decor is anything but boring. The staff were super nice and we enjoyed the atmosphere. The crowd was attractive..but cliquey. Understandable though, with the music being so loud that it's a tad hard to approach anyone you don't know. I would definitely go with another couple. Very few complaints though. Looking forward to going again:)

Burtonsville MD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
toothferry...everyone is nervous at first I think. I remember when we first ventured way before the internet...I know showing my age. We did everything wrong. So bad we left the lifestyle for about 10 years. The second venture we went really really slow. I don't think we talked to anyone for like 6 months.

So knowing what happened to us is why we have the host couples give you tour answer any questions,, get you checked in at the bar and just help get the ice broken so you can have a great time. Good luck and just remember...as long as you guys communicate with each other you'll have a great time!!! Remember the best sex is with each other. Everything else is just a bonus!! Just my 2 cents Vicki

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3948 posts)
Hubby and I are new... Not sure what to expect there. We are specific on what we want. Only want a female for her, he wants to just watch. I don't feel comfy just walking up to woman and asking them, how does this work? I won't lie I'm nervous...

York PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
So hey everyone....what is the best way to get our members to start using what this site has to offer?

Any suggestions PLEASE let us know. xoxo Vicki

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3948 posts)
Headed to Tabu on May 23rd, 2009 for the first time. Love to meet some people to show us around the club.

Lewistown PA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
We attended Tabu blackout party on 10/10/08, to be new to the lifestyle the club was very relaxing. When we got there the staff was very pleasely nice and the one given to tour made us feel right at home from the start. the DJ placed music to fit every one in the crowd. I look forward to attending again, I think this is a new begining of a new lifestyle.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Tabu is probably the youngest crowd of all the local LS clubs....probably explains the not so main stream music. If you like to dance like we do, probably not for you. The dj plays what he wants to hear and if you request something, he purposely puts a message on his little electronic sign that he didn't choose the song. We use to love it there but it appears they're looking for a different crowd now. Having said that, you should still go and see for yourself.

Ocean City MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 71   End
TOPIC: TABU Social Club - Catonsville,MD