Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Maryland Swingers Clubs TABU Social Club - Catonsville,MD
TOPIC: TABU Social Club - Catonsville,MD
Created by: debs The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 72   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The best way to ensure you get spammed forever is to put your name on Tabu's mailing list. Not only do we get 2-4 copies of every email, no amount of begging and pleading to them or SLS can stop it. We've tried reporting them to SLS, asking them to remove us - and they say they can't figure out how!!!! We asked them to block us, and when that firnI work we blocked them. Still they continue. 2 today already.

Tabu if you don't like me writing this here get your shit together and get us off your mailing list!!!!!!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20483 posts)
Hey guys never saw this message. We hope you made it out and love the club! Hope to see you sometime soon! xoxo Vicki

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(4034 posts)
My wife and I are new to the lifestyle. We are looking to travel somewhere for the 4th with a beach for the day (preferably nude) and a lifestyle club in the evening. We are use to a couples only classy club in Philadelphia and if we travel we don't want to be disappointed. Tabu's website looks like its a classy club, but they allow single men in which is new to my wife and I, plus we don't know what vibe is like. We like meeting like-minded couples, dancing and maybe some soft-swap. Is Tabu for us? Also and suggestions on a beach in the general area?

Pocono Summit PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Looking for a club to start attending. I had attended an event at the TPA over 10 years ago. I really didn't like the vibe I got that night. But everything changes with time, and it may have either just been one of those nights or just because I was a new person there. Either way, we are looking for a new club to attend since our old stand by is closing.

We have been to the Farm and the Cottage. But were looking for something closer to home. Any one that can give some advice, maybe check out our profile and let us know if you think we would "fit" in.

J and N

Riverdale MD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
You have to be part of a couple to join. We do have an event once a month that SLS Fully Paid or Lifetime single males may attend. The next one is on April 5th.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(4034 posts)
Anything! Anywhere! Here we cumm! Lol

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
Cant wait for NYE!!!!!

Garrison MD
Username hidden
(263 posts)
We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(4034 posts)
Happy Holiday weekend everyone!!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(4034 posts)
We hope you love the changes!!!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(4034 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 72   End
TOPIC: TABU Social Club - Catonsville,MD